Bad Guy Confirmed IBD Edmonton Alberta - Phil Turner - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-12-2015, 05:03 PM   #1
DVRR
Confirmed IBD Edmonton Alberta - Phil Turner

I really hope this can spread. I have documented proof of an IBD case in Edmonton from the Sherwood park vet. For those who followed the case of Moon the albino boa, she was put down on Wed June 10th. She had a confirmed case of IBD, I was able to see it even with my own eyes under the microscope.

Her previous owner is still trying to sell animals on the Edmonton Kijiji and the EHS has opened a case against him for neglect. He is attempting to sell boas, and balls, and trying to get ahold of new animals.

I have the documents being resent over to my email as the former ones I had were possibly contaminated. Everything that was in Moon's room or near her or even touched by her have been destroyed and bleached like you would not believe, her vet papers were also destroyed due to being around her.

This guys name is Phil Turner, using the phone number 780-236-4181

This news has to spread like wildfire, not just because of the incredible amount of neglect he caused this snake but the fact that he is still trying to sell infected animals and obtain more animals.

His name is "Phil" I am unsure if I can post contact information but the pictures hosted on IMGUR show the ad as a warning.

Old 06-12-2015, 05:24 PM   #2
Helenthereef
This is dreadful, but thanks for using it to spread the word - IBD is the great fear of every snake keeper.

I hope a lot of people look at this thread.

Old 06-13-2015, 01:44 AM   #3
bobbafett
This needs to be in the CANADIAN BOI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 06-13-2015, 05:11 PM   #4
sapphira80
I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your snake . I hope something gets done about IBD issue.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!