Concrete Jungle Geckos (Good guys!) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-22-2008, 02:29 PM   #1
jglass38
Thumbs up Concrete Jungle Geckos (Good guys!)

We just recently ordered 4 Leopard Geckos from Melody/Keith at Concrete Jungle Geckos (www.concretejunglegeckos.com). The experience couldn't have been better! Great communication from Melody, perfect shipping and beautiful animals! You can't go wrong with them!

Jamie

Old 08-22-2008, 03:12 PM   #2
SteveHiss
Mel & Keith are some of the best. Kelli and I have known them for years and they are both great people.

We will be in their neck of the woods in a few weeks and hope to hang out with them a little.

You can't go wrong dealing with Concrete Jungle Reptiles.

Steve Hammack

Old 08-22-2008, 06:28 PM   #3
Kristi23
I've ordered from Mel & Keith a couple times now. They were great each time. The geckos are beautiful and they are super nice people.

Kristi Housman

Old 08-24-2008, 02:55 AM   #4
LadyGecko

I bought a beautiful aptor from them a few months ago

They are fantastic people to do business with and they are very responsible breeders
They agreed with me 100% onto holding on to my little one until he was 20 plus grams before shipping

Mel sent me updated pics while my little one was growing into shipping weight without my asking for them

Awesone people and awesome geckos!!
I highly recommend them and their Geckos

Sandy Peraziana

Old 11-27-2009, 02:31 PM   #5
Artistry Exotics
Just another (belated) thumbs up for Mel & Keith at Concrete Jungle Geckos! I purchased two leopard geckos from them back in June 2009 and was very pleased with the geckos and the transaction.

Old 11-28-2009, 07:19 PM   #6
C.J.G.
We're glad you guys are so happy with our geckos!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!