Prescott Valley Pyros *****ALL PYROS SOLD***** - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 08-09-2014, 08:24 PM   #1
bdelator
Prescott Valley Pyros *****ALL PYROS SOLD*****

*****ALL PYROS SOLD*****

I have a group of Prescott Valley Arizona Mtn. Kings for sale. My original adult pair consists of a 2007 male and a 2008 female. The female is an amazing specimen with perfect bands and a nice red cap. Each year this pair is like clockwork and she lays 4-5 eggs. I can't think of a year that any of the eggs have been slugs with this female. I have 4 babies from this year priced at $50/each, a 2011 holdback for $75, and the 1.1 proven pair is $200 plus shipping. 3 of the 4 babies have already taken live pinkies as their first meal which is common for this line and a huge bonus for anyone that has worked with mtn kings or alterna in the past. Pictured are the adult female, adult male, 2014 clutch, and 2011 hold back. I've been breeding snakes here in San Diego for over 18 years now and have assembled an impressive collection of colubrids, primarily locality animals. I will slowly be selling my entire collection of snakes which is over 300 animals over the next month. I'll try to post as I'm able to get pictures of the snakes and as time permits. Please email me if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

Barin de la Torre
barindelatorre@gmail.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!