Large group of crested geckos. Breeding adults and babies - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 12-17-2012, 09:21 PM   #1
Corymc
Large group of crested geckos. Breeding adults and babies

I am putting my collection of breeding crested geckos up for sale. Most have tails. I will post pix tomorrow. I have 1.2 3 year old super dalmatians. 1.3 98-100% pins. 1.4 flames. Flame and pinstripe groups are just now a year Old, i only got a couple of eggs before the end of the season. they will be readyyo go next year. also have Around 0.0.10-12 super Dalmatian babies ages between 6 and 2 months. Take them all for $1,300. Will consider trades for high end saltwater equipment and corals. You can reach me at cochap05@gmail.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!