Redfoots 5 to 6 inches 10 to choose from New Lower Price. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 03-15-2011, 11:03 AM   #1
Drsam
Redfoots 5 to 6 inches 10 to choose from New Lower Price.

Redfoots 5 to 6 inches 10 to choose from New Lower Price $129.00.

This is a CBB collection of Redfoots they are all from 5 to 6 inches, all very active, eating and growing fast. They are over two years old.
I have individual pictures for all and I have videos so you can see their personality and pick one you like.
Just email me and I will send you the details,

$ 129.00 each plus shipping.

Shipping Next day air to your door $50.00 continental contagious USA

Bred on our Farm in FT Lauderdale FL, USA

1 Redfoot Slightly abnormal scutes on back 617 grams 5 ¾ inches Very curious nice animal
2 Redfoot 5 ½ inch 515 grams
3 Redfoot 5 3/8 533 grams
4 Redfoot 5 ½ inches 552 grams
5 Redfoot 5 ½ inch 559 grams
6 Redfoot 6 681 grams this guy is a real character Pretty Animal lots of Red
7 Redfoot 5 3/4 inches 675 grams This tortoise was a rock climber all he wanted to do was get on top of the rocks
8 Redfoot 5 3/4 inches 630 grams another rock climber (Yellow Phase)
9 Redfoot 5 7/8 inches 598 grams
10 Redfoot 5 1/2 inches 554 grams

Buy direct from the farm we appreciate your business.
www.FloridaIguana.com

Sam Pascucci
Florida Iguana & Tortoise breeders
Sam@Floridaiguana.com
954-707-6907

Contact Information
Email is the best way to contact me.
Sam@FloridaIguana.com

www.floridaiguana.com
sam@floridaiguana.com

Terms & conditions

The Legal stuff:
Federal Law requires tortoises sold as pets to be at least 4 inches. Tortoises 4 inches and over are legal Pet Shop Size these can be sold as pets (Please check your local & state laws).
All tortoises less than 4 inch straight length are sold as per Federal guidelines 21CFR 1240.62, not sold as pets only sold for Scientific, Educational, Exhibition or Export purposes.

PLEASE READ:
All Sulcatas are captive raised on my farm, my farm has been raising tortoise for 25 years All group lots of tortoise (over 10) are sold with a Vet Health Certificate (required for interstate travel).
Note failure to read my terms & Conditions for any reason will not be a reason to consider them void or altered.

Live arrival & Health terms.
The high and low temperature range for the day must be above 40 and below 88 degrees (Shipping & Receiving locations).
You or your agent must be present to sign for door to door shipments (First delivery attempt) Orders sent to the airport must be picked up within 4 hours of their arrival time.
I am not responsible for missed deliveries or carrier delays. (Missed delivers void the live arrival & health guarantees)

30 Day Health Guarantee: For animals bought in single lot quantities (No Health Certificate) Animals are guaranteed healthily, eating and acting normally.
If your animal is sick or is not eating, you can return them prepaid shipping back to us and we will exchange the animal with free shipping back to you.
Does not cover sudden death, the animal you send back must be live (Please see Live arrival & Health terms) your health guarantee may be void if the shipping terms were not meet. (Animals bought in Lots come with a health certificate and have been double insured healthy the 30 day health exchange does not apply)

Guaranteed live arrival: Animals are guaranteed to arrive live providing our terms are met (please see Live arrival & Health terms) Animals that do not arrive a live will be replaced.

No other guarantees or warrantees are implied or offered.

PAYMENT: We except Bank wire transfer and prefer PayPal . We can send you an invoice thru PayPal or you can send PayPal money directly to sam@samandlaura.com You can also pay by certified check or personal check (allow time to clear). We are happy to hold animals with a 20% non-refundable deposit.

SHIPPING:
We offer Next day UPS service from here if the weather is safe. UPS offers no insurance on livestock (your risk). Most small UPS orders are $45.
Other shipping methods available: For large orders we can ship by airlines (Delta is best out of Ft Lauderdale FL) with insurance. Most small air shipments are $85.

If your paying by PayPal, we only ship to confirmed PayPal address Note that all door-to-door orders must have someone available to receive and sign for the package (at the first attempt of delivery) or the Health Guarantee is void. .
All shipping rates noted above are estimates and vary depending on location and order size. Please provide address for a shipping quote

PHOTOS:
The photos in this ad may or may not be the actual animal (unless otherwise noted) Additional photos available by request. Or go to our farm at www.FloridaIguana.com

Email is the best way to contact me.
Sam@FloridaIguana.com

www.floridaiguana.com
sam@floridaiguana.com

Our Tortoises are started in our Florida outdoor houses supplemented by heat and light lamps.
After about 6 months they are moved totally outdoors in our special baby enclosures They are active and healthy; They are fed our standard baby tortoise diet, greens and supplemented with calcium.
Because they are raised outdoors in the Florida sunshine they are strong and hardy and are best adapted to other outdoor environments.
URL: http://www.floridaiguana.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!