For Sale 2009 Manouria emys phayrei pair - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 03-17-2011, 02:57 PM   #1
g.spencer
2009 Manouria emys phayrei pair

Hi everyone. I have reluctantly decided to put my pair of Burmese black mountain tortoises up for grabs.

They are bred by Vic Morgan, and are my pets. They get the best of care. Soaked daily, eating a variety of food such as leafy dark greens (kale, collard, turnip, etc...), mushrooms, various fruits, pinky mice, and tort food. They are housed indoors in the winter with UVB and a nice humid environment with great air flow.

The male is 4.5" and the female is 5". Both are heavy, especially the female she is a tank!
I tried to weigh them but my scale couldn't handle their capacity. I will need to borrow another scale.

They are $450 each or $800 for the pair. I will not sell the female first. Shipping is on the buyer via Ship Your Reptiles from zip 94619.

Thanks for looking!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-17-2011, 06:18 PM   #2
pigeonss
2009 Manouria emys phayrei pair

Hi can you please send weight and shell length of each thank Bruce

Old 03-17-2011, 06:33 PM   #3
g.spencer
Yes, I will measure and weigh them and will get back to you with it shortly. Thanks.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!