Wanted color morph sliders and cooters - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 03-14-2011, 03:24 PM   #1
MRWARNER
Wanted color morph sliders and cooters

i am looking to buy some new painteds, sliders and cooters. if you have a cool color morph that you are looking to move shoot me some pics and your asking price. i am interested in just about any water turtles that look a little different so let me know what you have.
thanks, mike
bigsnapper25@hotmail.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-16-2011, 03:37 AM   #2
FlyRiverTurtle
I have a 02 MALE fly river turtle with Blue EYES. AKA Pig Nosed Turtle.
He is around 12-13 inches in just shell length.

He is doing great, never a case of fungus, etc.

Anyway, I am getting more into my rhino rat SNAKE breeding project. WISH ME LUCK!

Do not listen to all the "hype" as breeding is possible in these PNG Turtles as long as they are sexually mature from 13 to 21ish years of age, it can vary allot by individual. My collection is living proof. The females can sustain neck wounds during mating but they always heal up well as if they were made for this type of 'rough mating"

JUST NEED THE SPACE! ALLOT OF SPACE TO SUCCEED AS WELL AS ALLOT OF PATIENCE!

--Steve

BTW: $1650 shipped FIRM.

Good luck in your search for morphs.

PLEASE PM IF INTERESTED! Please no "PICTURE COLLECTORS"

Old 03-18-2011, 09:26 AM   #3
MRWARNER
i sent you an email let me no on them pics
thanks,
mike
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!