For Sale Adult Breeding Group of Marginated Tortoises - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 03-16-2011, 01:00 AM   #1
GardenStateTortoise
Adult Breeding Group of Marginated Tortoises

I unfortunately am forced to sell one of the most, if not possibly the most incredible adult group of Marginated tortoises (Testudo marginata) around.

The group consists of 1.3 animals, ALL ARE PROVEN, no questions asked.

Female #1 is absolutely HUGE. She is EXACTLY 12 inches long and weighs over 9 pounds. She is jet black and is incredibly personable. She is a true monster.

Female #2 is unbelievably gorgeous. She is 9 inches and is perfect in every single way imaginable. She is solid as a rock.

Female #3 is the spitting image of female #2 but is slightly smaller at 8 inches.

The male is the only catch. Although very large, over 9 inches, he is pyramided. However, this animal is an amazing breeder, shows GREAT interest in the females and is a perfect match for them.

All of these tortoises are 100% incredibly healthy and problem-free. Here is your opportunity to breed these animals as summer is not far off. Grab them now and start producing hatchlings quickly to make you money back. Baby marginata typically sell for $125 each, and like most Mediterranean tortoises, these animals are known to double and even triple clutch in any given season during activity. I guarantee you will not find animals as amazing as these females easily.

Since the male is pyramided I am letting him go free, with the purchase of the females. I prefer to NOT split the group as they represent this species perfectly as a solid breeding colony.

For the 1.3 tortoises I am asking $5,000 SHIPPED.

If they are to be sold separately, they are $1,500 each for the 9 and 8 inch females and $2,000 for the 12 inch female. The male would be $250. These individual prices DO NOT include shipping.

***SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!!!***

My loss is your gain,
Thanks for looking.

Pay pal and Money orders accepted, pay pal preferred with the pay pal charge added.

Chris Leone
www.gardenstatetortoise.com

chrleone@gmail.com

12 inch female:

9 inch female:

8 inch female:

Male:

*NO TRADES, AND PLEASE DO NOT PM ME ON HERE, SEND AN E-MAIL*
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!