Fav. T.V. shows?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 02-10-2012, 01:04 PM   #1
Morelia4life
Fav. T.V. shows??

I was wanting to know what everyone's fav. t.v. shows are.

I will start with mine.

Number 1). Burn Notice.
Number 2). Pawn Stars.
Number 3). Anthony Bourdain. No Reservations.
Number 4). Storage Wars.
Number 5). Law and Order SVU.

That is about it.

Old 02-10-2012, 01:11 PM   #2
rcarichter
My fave has been Law & Order SVU, but I'm not liking the new cast. Maybe it'll grow on me. Also love Burn Notice, Jeopardy, and Survivor. I can't watch No Reservations, because he's always eating something I would like to have as a pet.

Noelle

Old 02-10-2012, 01:12 PM   #3
Focal
I don't watch TV but if someone is playing NetFlix or I'm hanging out with my brother at his house, I enjoy watching:

Walking Dead,
Trailer Park Boys,
Two and a Half Men (Pre-Ashton),
South Park
Any of those Storage Auction shows except for that really corny one with the horrible auctioneer where they are always fighting like trash.

Old 02-10-2012, 01:14 PM   #4
Morelia4life
Yeah, didn't they take Stabler off the new season or Benson? Burn Notice is just an awesome show and I have loved it ever since the first episode. All the characters mash up so well and Micheal and Fiona are just awesome. I think it is a really good show all around.

Old 02-10-2012, 01:15 PM   #5
Morelia4life
South Park!! I use to watch that so much a few years ago but now I am switching to Family guy a lot. I think Family Guy has SP beat but that is just my opinion.

Old 02-10-2012, 01:17 PM   #6
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morelia4life View Post
South Park!! I use to watch that so much a few years ago but now I am switching to Family guy a lot. I think Family Guy has SP beat but that is just my opinion.
Very debateable! But I will admit, both are great in two different ways.

Old 02-10-2012, 01:18 PM   #7
rcarichter
Stabler is gone, so are Warner and Huang. It's not the same show.
I agree, Nick, Two and a Half Men, pre-Ashton. That was Sheen's role, and he really couldn't be replaced.

Noelle

Old 02-10-2012, 01:19 PM   #8
Morelia4life
True. Peter and Stewie make Family Guy lol. South Park just has Cartman going for them and maybe Chef. I do love the crude humor that both bring to the table. It is epic.

Old 02-10-2012, 01:21 PM   #9
Morelia4life
That sucks!! Stabler was awesome. They really shouldn't have split up Stabler and Benson. I could do without Warner but Huang was also another important character in my book.

As to 2andhalf men, Charlie will never be replaced and Ashton will never live up to Charlie's role or be as big as Charlie was.

Old 02-11-2012, 04:01 PM   #10
April Homich
For new shows, I really liked American Horror Story. Otherwise, I don't watch a whole lot of TV. I watch the Daily Show, some of the crime shows if they're on (but don't really make an effort), and nature or history stuff on PBS. I watched the Walking Dead last year and liked it, but I don't have cable and will wait to watch it on DVD again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!