Bad Guy Craig Martin - proceed with caution - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-18-2016, 01:19 PM   #31
Craig martin
so if it looks like i did something wrong you only have part of the story. iown more then one purple sd male . so if messed up the year it was born ooops. sorry my bad.

Old 08-18-2016, 01:22 PM   #32
Craig martin
i have never sold something that wasn't what i said it was. ive never had un happy customers . except this crazy one. I do this as a hobby not a living. I'm a more then fair person and anyone that has done business with me can tell you that. that's all I'm saying.

Old 08-18-2016, 01:41 PM   #33
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig martin View Post
She wants to post our conversations over the internet without permission from me. While leaving out 50% of the what was said.
She does not need your permission. You have access to the conversations as well, if you are claiming something was left out, post it.

Old 08-18-2016, 01:49 PM   #34
Soord
Quote:
I'm not sure but i believe it is illegal to post a private conversation over the internet.
Not true at all. You can post any conversation online unless you have explicit confidentiality agreement. You cannot post a phone call recording but there aren't anything stopping emails and such in most places

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Old 08-18-2016, 02:55 PM   #35
Lucille
Quote:
so if it looks like i did something wrong you only have part of the story.
You've posted several times that information is missing. Please post the missing info. A lack of such posting now that you have made it an issue would in my opinion reflect badly on you.

Old 08-18-2016, 03:00 PM   #36
bcr229
When did the OP receive the adult male? Going by the texts I can see she returned him in late June/early July.

Also was there any discussion on what percentage SD these snakes are? Did the OP ask that question?

Old 08-18-2016, 05:25 PM   #37
Utta
Quote:
i have never sold something that wasn't what i said it was. ive never had un happy customers . except this crazy one. I do this as a hobby not a living. I'm a more then fair person and anyone that has done business with me can tell you that. that's all I'm saying.
So you have paperwork stating that the male in question is in fact a SD, who is also het anery? If not, then it's just your word, and your word is frankly useless, given you posted a pic of an 8ft male stating he was 4 ½ ft. Either you seriously need to reeducate yourself on measurements, or invest in a tape measure.

Old 08-18-2016, 07:38 PM   #38
Dracorex5
Easy Craig, just take it calm and slow. It was cool of you to contact her after she had issues with the snake. Unfortunately she may have taken a bit of advantage of your favor, but we can't be sure of that yet. Post the full text conversations, and then explain why your ads are always different. Also, did you know about the 10 foot limit she was after?

Old 11-29-2016, 01:10 AM   #39
KBenker
Update

Craig did send/offer me a replacement in the end. He sent me this beautiful platinum supertiger female. Her personality is just great! Her first shed after arriving in Nevada was just awful, but the 2nd shed was absolutely perfect. I have learned a lot about retics in this short time, thank you for the advice. Out of the 4 retics I originally purchased, both of the 2016 babies are doing just great and have been to public education outings without any issues. Craig did contact me to see if I was happy with the replacement for the purple albino male, but when I did mention some minor issues with the het anery female (supposed daughter of the purple albino male), I got no response on that portion. Craig did make good on sending a replacement and I couldn't be more happy with her. However, I believe the person that sold him the purple albino male and his offspring may not have told him the truth. The supposed 2015 het anery female (supposed daughter of the purple albino male) had some odd behaviors this fall, but has since gone back to eating and quite pushing. Guess I'll never know all the details on her, since Craig probably doesn't know the whole truth either. I can just hope that she's truly a super dwarf and will stay within a certain size range. At this point, I own 5 super dwarf/dwarf retics, all are 100% hook trained and have all been on educational outings.
Attached Images

Old 11-29-2016, 08:11 PM   #40
Dsts
I have had dealings with Craig and everything was spot on . He is a fellow Marine and everything was above board . Sounds like a misunderstanding .

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!