Sarah @ Fire Drake Exotics- Great Girl! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-25-2005, 11:12 PM   #1
Jungle Gems
Sarah @ Fire Drake Exotics- Great Girl!

This is one of a couple of long-overdue good guy posts that I'll be making this evening. We got a beautiful baby Beardie (our first and only one) about a month ago from Sarah (FireAndLilac.com/Fire Drake Exotics) and we couldn't be happier! We met in person on a trade deal and she brought a couple of different babies for us to choose from. Best of all, there were no gimmicks... with Sarah what you see is what you get. Her babies ALL look beautiful and she won't try to upsell on the "morph" aspect of the hobby.

The baby (and yes, it was a baby *not* a hatchling) is still doing wonderfully and just gets more and more colorful by the day. Nothing but professionalism all the way around.

Looking forward to meeting up at the Sept. show, Sarah!

Jennifer Webb
Jungle Gems Exotics
www.JungleGemsExotics.com

Old 07-27-2005, 10:50 AM   #2
FireDrake
Hey!

Just wanted to say thanks so much for the kind words! And I am so glad my first mention on the BOI is a positive one! LOL!
I'm glad your baby is doing well, and you'll have to send me pictures when she's bigger. The tarantula is wonderful too!

Thanks again!
Sarah

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!