Flat Stanley meets the CH BPs - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-03-2007, 10:31 PM   #1
LadyOhh
Flat Stanley meets the CH BPs

My 2nd Grade Cousin from New York sent me his Flat Stanley (which is a book turned into a homework assignment for youngsters... Happening across the nation, as I understand it) so that I could take pics with my BP collection. Isn't he cute??? (I drew him in appropriate California gear)

I haven't done it quite yet, but I did take pictures of Flat Stanley here in California in a couple of different snake filled situations. Thought maybe you all would appreciate them.

Here he is with around 300 CH babies that were freshly imported...

And here he is at the IRBA Reptile Show in San Diego with my friend Joe.....

That is Philippe De Vosjoli in the back ground in the blue shirt!!! (The guy who wrote the Ball Python Care book)

More pics with Flat Stanley to come...

I have to take pics with him and the eggs, and with some of my morphs....

Old 05-03-2007, 11:19 PM   #2
SPJ
Wow!

Talk about a lot of snakes.

Cool pictures with the little guy.

Old 05-04-2007, 02:16 PM   #3
Scott Ashton
Hey -

Send Flat Stanley this way.

That !@#$% owes me money!

Old 05-04-2007, 02:50 PM   #4
techgirl
Man, the wandering gnome from Travelocity is gonna be jealous. LOL

Old 05-05-2007, 01:36 AM   #5
LadyOhh
Scott,

He has to get back to New York in one piece.... But I'll let you know where he is hiding when I return him.

Old 05-05-2007, 07:05 AM   #6
Cat_72
I bet the kids will LOVE that pic of Stanley with all of the CH babies, lol!!

Scott, Flat Stanley seems to have an awful lot of "doubles" roaming around the country, how will you be sure that you have the REAL Flat Stanley? Here I thought this was just a fun project for the kids, but in reality it was just a ruse to keep the REAL Flat Stanley's debtors guessing.....

They used to do the "Flat Stanley" thing each year with the kids in school here, I forget what grade, maybe 2nd or 3rd, but don't anymore, for some reason. I think it's a really cool idea, and always brought some awesome pics.

Old 05-05-2007, 11:58 AM   #7
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
We had a Flat Stanley out of Omaha, Nebraska visit us last month. It was a lot of fun~ we introduced him to several animals!
Attached Images

Old 05-05-2007, 12:03 PM   #8
Cat_72
LOL, the change of expression on Stanley's face in that second pic is great, Cheryl!

Old 05-05-2007, 01:15 PM   #9
BalloonzForU
LOL That's awesome!!

Zach did the Flat Stanley thing last year. It was awesome to see all the places he got to visit and the letters that came back with him. One of the kids sent him to their uncle serving in Iraq, that was one letter that really got to me.

Old 05-06-2007, 01:20 PM   #10
frankykeno

Flat Stanley is my baby daddy!!!!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!