Robert Sloan of Dallas, TX - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-17-2017, 11:04 PM   #171
Alterna Ranch
Back to the Bullsnake sale issue

So far I have called, emailed and sent a certified letter with a return receipt and so far I have not gotten the letter back as refused or the return receipt, so it looks like Mr. Garvin is refusing my letter. I did, however, as I always do when sending a certified letter, send one just regular mail with a stamp - so he got it no matter what. I'm not doing anything until I hear from him. Pics of the pair he bought....
Attached Images

Old 04-18-2017, 12:30 AM   #172
kingpinreptiles
Weird if you have albino texas scarlet snakes why in the world would you use my pics of the albino FL Scarlets to sell yours? Hmmmmm

Old 04-19-2017, 03:01 PM   #173
Alterna Ranch
Well....

...since you'd like to continue beating a dead horse. I have over 8500 pics - all thumbnailed as I've been collecting reptiles LONG before you were born. As a result, I posted the wrong pic and did not really think anything about it since those pics are all over the net and I had no idea it was yours I most likely saved your pics for comparison to mine which are Texas Scarlets, not floridas. Had you contacted me in a civilized manner - there would've been no problem, but since you are an arsehole clearly - you chose to pick a pissing match. You reap what you sew Mike. And I can piss with the best of 'em! Are we done yet?

Old 04-19-2017, 05:30 PM   #174
kingpinreptiles
In a civilized manner? I asked you take down your ad where you were advertising MY SNAKES, and your response was "prove it". Civilized. Youre a joke.

Old 04-19-2017, 06:32 PM   #175
Snake-Queen
Well, I guess he wanted to give you free money (if he refused a certified letter, stands to reason he'd refuse a second one with a USPS MO). He's probably been listening to Stahl too much.

Update us if he contacts you or the cops do. ��

Old 04-21-2017, 05:21 PM   #176
Alterna Ranch
Certified Letter

Steve Garvin received and signed for the certified letter I sent on 04/11. Not sure why the post office took until today 04/21 to get the return receipt back to me. Still no word from Steve, his "attorney" or USPS. Guess the ball is in his court at this point cause I'm not doing anything until I hear from someone on his end. And by the way....what happened to Evan Stahl? He sure got quiet after I put him in his place with facts.

Old 04-21-2017, 08:44 PM   #177
evansnakes
Hahaha you are so stupid you just keep the threads about you at the top of the site and every day more and more people learn about you and know to avoid you like the plague that you are! You are doing such a great job that you don't need me anymore. hahaha

Old 04-21-2017, 11:12 PM   #178
Alterna Ranch
Hey Evan

You've already been proven here to be a liar and a coward, so no one is listening to you anymore. I've already almost totally sold out on the 250+ eggs cooking right now, with a lot more on the way - not to mention my vast high end Crotalus collection, so your posts have not and never will affect me. Now crawl back into your hole where you are safe little boy. And, hey - where is Steve Garvin at these days?

Old 04-21-2017, 11:59 PM   #179
evansnakes
hahaha yeah right. you have 1000 animals in your apartment? How am i a coward exactly Bob robert sloan? you have threatened so many people that have posted about it and then run away and hid, not sure how you can call anyone a coward convict. I have not lied about anything. You keep displaying your character using other people's pictures of their animals to try to sell animals you do not have and have never had. I love your taxidermy page where the people who own the items you have taken credit for and tried to sell came to tell everyone what a fraud and thief you are. You can talk all you want convict. I have better things to do with my time.

Old 04-26-2017, 07:15 PM   #180
Alterna Ranch
Dead Horse

The post about John Wiley Price from Dallas was NEVER posted on my Facebook Page. Apparently you people are not up to date on FB policy. Had I ever posted that on FB, I'd have had my account terminated. Whomever posted this on Fauna, took that post from another site and added it to a page they set up in the name - "Alterna Ranch". I actually found the page and contacted FB and they deleted it for me. I did post what I said about John Wiley Price - and he is right now awaiting a jury decision on dozens of Federal charges and like his partner in crime - Al Lipscumb - will never go to jail because if he did the blacks in Dallas would burn the city to the ground just like they threatened to when Al got convicted on 63 Federal counts if he went to jail - the court sent him home and now he sits on the Civilian Police Review board in Dallas - but last time I checked - the first Amendment to the US Constitution was still Federal Law and if you do not like what I have to say - then fine - don't read it. A great deal of posts that get attributed to me are actually others intent on bad mouthing me - Even Stahl for example - setting up posts, accounts here(in the past I've been told) and on other sites. If, however, I post something - I'll back it up and say it to your face or I will not post it. All of the threats attributed to me are lies and other people posting that garbage in my name. If you threaten anyone like what I have read or been told I said - it is a crime in all 50 states. So those threats are also untrue and never came from me. I also - Evan - do not live in an apartment, but own homes in Dallas, Del Rio and Mexico. I do not keep a 100 snakes as I've cut way down on my collection and I have a partner that keeps many of our reptiles. I just moved about 200 of my alterna to Germany. I focus now on my Texas protected, Crotalus and other rare, hard to get reptiles. I just brought in 7 Fiji Iguanas from Spain into my home in Mexico, while you Americans have NONE of those and never will - and yes I had the proper Mexican import permit to do so. God I hope Trump eliminates the ESA and severely reduces USFW. As for contacting the University I attended - you are a low life POS to do that, but to no avail as I graduated in 2013 with a BS in Criminal Justice and in 2015 with a MS in Criminal Justice. And again, since you are not smart enough, and most likely a libtard - you are not aware of the first Amendment regarding free speech. The University I graduated from cannot do ANYTHING about ANYTHING I say or post and you have no clue - until I graduate - where I attend school for my PhD. As of this date - I still have not heard from Steve Garvin. I will not do anything until I do and if in fact he has hired an attorney, I'll just let him run up a big legal bill to no avail as I've done nothing wrong in this deal. He'll end up spending a lot of time and money trying to get me in trouble for nothing and in the end, I'll still have his money or his snakes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!