Info *BEWARE* Jim Stelpflug-Questionable Ethics - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-23-2017, 01:18 AM   #91
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Reid View Post
This will be my one and only post on this matter. The deal I had was with Jim, Brock was never brought up, or brought into the deal until the Spectre did not prove out. I contacted Jim, since Jim was the one I did the trade with. I said the animal I thought looked like a YB and was supposed to be a Spectre proved out as a YB. Jim's response, as far as I remember, was go talk to Brock, he produced it. That is the first time I knew that Jim did not produce the snake. When I finally got the trio I was promised by Brock, and it took some reminding, the value of the morph was way less, and what WAS a fairly equal trade ended up being lopsided in Jim's favor. Jim never did anything to make the trade a fair trade.

Dave
So for much for that "not one person that has done business with me" nonsense.

Old 04-23-2017, 02:03 AM   #92
fishhead1992
To not know who Brock Wagner is shows me, and anyone else deeply involved in the Reptile business, that either you aren't as experienced in this business as you say you are, or that you do business from under a rock. Brock is one of the most well known names in the business. To keep bringing up that "deal" just shows us what little veracity the original issue you want everyone to believe there was with Jim has. Anyone in this business that is looking to get quality animals from a quality breeder will continue to look to Jim for his/her needs to acquire that animal, either directly, or through a recommendation of who may have it. I have a feeling that the longer this thread continues, the more people will come to the defense of Jim's character. Those same people will be taking notes of those who they don't want to do business with. No serious breeder or businessman in this industry will want to do business with anyone that is willing to go to these lengths to try and assassinate a person's character publicly, over an issue that should have been dealt with privately.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Old 04-23-2017, 02:07 AM   #93
DavidBeard
I don't keep up with Ball Morph world. Sorry, it has nothing to do with my experience with a wide variety of other species and invertebrates. Again, someone else who has been here more than a decade less than I have is telling me about my experience level. Sorry Craig, I haven't heard of you before either.

Old 04-23-2017, 02:15 AM   #94
fishhead1992
Um, I've been in this business for 25 years. I've had a Reptile specialty store in one location since 1992. I don't sell at shows because my customers come to me. I've handled and dealt with just about every animal there is to deal with, and have been around since the days monkeytail skinks were imported in large numbers and sold for $50. Just because I never cared to join fauna has nothing to do with my years of experience. I've only been breeding Ball Pythons since 2010, which is why I joined fauna in the first place. Claiming you have all this experience, while knowing none of the big players in the industry, doesn't impress anyone.

Old 04-23-2017, 02:56 AM   #95
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishhead1992 View Post
Um, I've been in this business for 25 years. I've had a Reptile specialty store in one location since 1992. I don't sell at shows because my customers come to me. I've handled and dealt with just about every animal there is to deal with, and have been around since the days monkeytail skinks were imported in large numbers and sold for $50. Just because I never cared to join fauna has nothing to do with my years of experience. I've only been breeding Ball Pythons since 2010, which is why I joined fauna in the first place. Claiming you have all this experience, while knowing none of the big players in the industry, doesn't impress anyone.

Who said my goal was to impress anyone? Just because thats YOUR goal doesn't mean its mine. None and one are not synonymous. Just because I stay out of the Ball morph market doesn't mean I'm not familiar with most of the reputable folks in the hobby.

Congrats on having a pet store, I guess? Not sure what your point is or what your posts are contributing to the topic at hand.

Old 04-23-2017, 03:11 AM   #96
fishhead1992
Wow, you really don't pay attention to what you've said previously do you. My only point was in response to you talking about your superior level of experience over mine, which you had to figure was because of the date I joined fauna so I gave you a little info about me in response. My contribution to the topic at hand is to let everyone know that Jim is one of the best guys in the business. At this point I can figure that your only point in posting from here on out is to try and troll anyone that sticks up for Jim's character and reputation, since your original attempt to smear him has been completely debunked. Keep going so everyone can see how truly petty you are, but I'm done.

Old 04-23-2017, 10:38 AM   #97
Jim@SW

This seems to be the cause of all of this. Someone asked what scaleless corns anyone had made. I responded with some pictures of mine. A few hours later David Beard posted this. Well, of course several people took it as a attempt to start drama that he has shown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 04-23-2017, 10:44 AM   #98
Jim@SW

Since we are bringing Facebook here, and talking about ones character. You be the judge of character. Everyone you offend in life is one lost potential customer. (Someone much wiser then I once said this)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 04-23-2017, 11:39 AM   #99
JColt
Edit out curse words in future Jim. Will cause problem here. I have to admit if someone came into a group I was in and had to go through someone acting like that I'd probably leave or block them. No reason for it.

Old 04-23-2017, 11:52 AM   #100
Serafim
Wow this thread has turned into a personal pissing contest. I love how everyone is equating your level of experience with knowing who is who in the industry. Im sure many here dont know all the big names but have lots of experience with keeping reptiles. I dont know all the big nmes but I have seen a few in this thread I would never spend a dime with

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!