Bad Guy Scammed by Andrew Michael Popp Las Vegas, NV - Page 51 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-20-2017, 05:54 PM   #501
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus Marley View Post
I think this is what he meant when he said the BOI is entertainment. It's absolutely what I meant when I said it. It seems like his detractors are just as butthurt as he is. He is stringing them along as much as they are coming back at him. He knows all he has to do is mention that almighty "troll" buzzword and it triggers people. The last word!!! Everyone has to have it. It's been that way since childhood and doesn't change for some! The worst thing you could do to this guy is ignore him. That would really make him crazy. Right now he is just having fun.
Calling this entertainment and haphazardly throwing the troll card around is merelt a defense mechanism designed to distract from questions and observations that make quite a few of Chris' post here questionable. I don't think asking valid questions or pointing out clear contradictions makes me a "detractor". I you think I am "butthurt", you are definitely wrong. I need not reciprocate to his troll comments with similar derogatory names. Everyone I have ever been on the opposite side of the fence of, has called me a troll or worse. I dont need to explain why. This forum's success is based on the opportunity for people use various approaches to peel away layers that might hide certain truths or untruths. This is done on a regular bases on every thread without needing to be strung along, baited or triggered. Just sayin'.

Old 02-20-2017, 05:58 PM   #502
Cletus Marley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Calling this entertainment and haphazardly throwing the troll card around is merelt a defense mechanism designed to distract from questions and observations that make quite a few of Chris' post here questionable. I don't think asking valid questions or pointing out clear contradictions makes me a "detractor". I you think I am "butthurt", you are definitely wrong. I need not reciprocate to his troll comments with similar derogatory names. Everyone I have ever been on the opposite side of the fence of, has called me a troll or worse. I dont need to explain why. This forum's success is based on the opportunity for people use various approaches to peel away layers that might hide certain truths or untruths. This is done on a regular bases on every thread without needing to be strung along, baited or triggered. Just sayin'.
I didn't mention you. lol

Old 02-20-2017, 06:45 PM   #503
filenamex5100
mr Kennard assumed the same thing I assume. I "knew" you were directing that towards him.

I don't know chris Kennard and have never done business with him (that I can recall) so I have interest in agreeing or disagreeing with his comment. oddly enough though, when I see his reply to a given thread/post, I tend to read it entirely. to me, he makes valid points and addresses real issues while keeping key points in mind. he also doesn't seem to forget things. I just find it kind of funny that the op chooses to avoid kennards postings at all cost yet I read them entirely to see if he has pointed out something I overlooked.
sure Kennard may poke fun or be a little over the top sometimes. but I also don't agree that he is a "troll" or goes out of his way to cause someone problems or make negative comments for no reason. people now days always want to get offended over things, completely forgetting the root of the problem. most issues that people bring up are a bi-product of some underlying issue. in those cases, if the original issue would have been addressed, the subsequent issues wouldn't exist.
so to call anyone a troll is really not a valid point in this thread because the op, after making his own claims and statements, had the opportunity to avoid bi-product issues entirely.

Old 02-20-2017, 06:46 PM   #504
filenamex5100
correction: I have no interest in agreeing***

Old 02-20-2017, 09:31 PM   #505
Cletus Marley
We are in agreement Rowdy. My whole point was that I think the OP enjoys the banter back and forth and he knows he can use the troll card and be assured of getting a response. Right or wrong, he does it and gets a rise out of people. It was just an observation on my part.

Old 02-20-2017, 09:39 PM   #506
filenamex5100
gotcha!

Old 02-21-2017, 12:59 PM   #507
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyck View Post
I would assume you were correct as well. The store did not enter into the agreement with the OP. It does not matter where the original seller got the turtles, it matters who the OP did the deal with. The original seller was not selling them as an employee of the store, he merely stated that's where he was a part-time employee, but he did not state that he was selling them for the store or as store goods.

Now, if the OP wants to sue the original seller as an individual selling the turtles under false pretenses, then that's all good and well. But he cannot name the original seller as an acting employee of the store when the store is not the one who listed the original ad or had the original seller list the animals. Especially when the original seller never said he was selling them FOR the store. He said HE was selling them (as an individual.)

The court will more than likely see that this is the case and throw out the filings since the OP is not suing the correct person, then tell the OP to refile the paperwork citing the correct person he is suing.

You sir need to slow your roll, shut your trap and listen.

The more you act like a damned child, the longer you will be treated as such. You cannot stomp around her acting like you own the world, calling everyone who disagrees with you a troll and then expect sympathy. It does NOT work that way in the real world. As a former "law enforcement officer" you should know this. You should also know how much people hate it when other people are acting entitled. As a former LEO, you should also know that when you act like an idiot you get treated as such. I would assume that when you were an LEO and you had people who were kind, followed orders or requests and worked with you in a manner that was pleasant, that you were more inclined to help them out a bit more. When they were the opposite, you probably were a bit more of a jerk to them.

I know plenty of LEO's that would rather work with people who are kind than acting like a jerk. I would assume that YOU would rather have people be nice when you're interacting with the public (even on a public forum) so the key to getting others to be nice, is YOU being nice. You being an outright jack** to others, no matter if they've ever wronged you or not; proves that you think you can act like the world revolves around you, and you expect others to think the same. It does not work that way. You may think it does, but it does not.

10-1 you will ignore this whole post, or call me a troll but truthfully; it doesn't matter to me either way. I'm not the one who brought this thread to this forum; you did. You chose to bring this thread to the forum, yet you can't take it when the pan gets too hot for you. You need to learn to take a damn chill pill and then respond. Or else you're going to look like an idiot every time...

Good luck out there dude. You're going to need it.
I have to wonder about his role in "law enforcement Brandi. He has been extremely careful with his words regarding that issue. In post#58, he simply states, I worked IN law enforcement for years, and left to do private investigations". In post #213 he mentions "previous law enforcement experience". Cut to post #215, where he states, "previous law enforcement experience is IMPLYING that at one time, I graduated the Georgia State Police Academy and was a police officer. However, as much as I ENJOYED THAT JOB, private investigations and private endeavors suited me better". At this point in the thread, it's hard to decipher what is fact and what is fiction with regard to anything Chris says.

Old 02-21-2017, 01:22 PM   #508
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
I have to wonder about his role in "law enforcement Brandi. He has been extremely careful with his words regarding that issue. In post#58, he simply states, I worked IN law enforcement for years, and left to do private investigations". In post #213 he mentions "previous law enforcement experience". Cut to post #215, where he states, "previous law enforcement experience is IMPLYING that at one time, I graduated the Georgia State Police Academy and was a police officer. However, as much as I ENJOYED THAT JOB, private investigations and private endeavors suited me better". At this point in the thread, it's hard to decipher what is fact and what is fiction with regard to anything Chris says.
There is truth in that Chris. Either way, you think he wouldn't be such a bratty child about things in his responses. But I'm guessing that's asking too much from someone who is so self-centered.

Old 02-21-2017, 01:23 PM   #509
DavidBeard
Judging from how easily he gets taken for thousands of dollars in turtles, I wouldn't trust him to "investigate" a bad smell at the Sewage Plant.

Old 02-21-2017, 03:26 PM   #510
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
Name calling is counterproductive and childish
Agreed. It is also not allowed on these forums. This includes calling members 'trolls'. OP, I would advise you to knock that off.
Thank you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!