Good Guy widexotix -- Tarah Oglesby - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-29-2018, 08:40 PM   #1
hemingway155
widexotix -- Tarah Oglesby

I just received a large adult pair of c. similis from Tarah and couldn't be happier with the transaction. It was a great deal, communication was fast, and lots of pictures were provided as promised.

The animals arrived in great shape, nice and feisty, and are eating already. I look forward to doing business in the future and would not hesitate to give an unqualified recommendation.

Old 11-30-2018, 01:06 PM   #2
Ed Clark
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=676569

Tarah posted this ad on 11/25,on 11/27 2 interested buyers left messages on her ad.she did not bother to reply to either message.

At the very least she should have left a reply.

Old 12-01-2018, 11:14 PM   #3
hemingway155
I don't know how often she checks here and I got the impression she's very new to this community and also not familiar with the BOI, but I texted, always with quick replies. I texted her to let her know about your concern, so hopefully she responds.

Kris

Old 12-01-2018, 11:37 PM   #4
wildexotix
My apologies I am new to selling on this platform and check my page at least every other day but was never notified that there were any comments on my posts texting or call is the best way to reach me 6912980250

Old 12-02-2018, 02:06 PM   #5
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemingway155 View Post
I don't know how often she checks here and I got the impression she's very new to this community and also not familiar with the BOI, but I texted, always with quick replies. I texted her to let her know about your concern, so hopefully she responds.

Kris
Thank you Kris.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!