Bad Guy Omar Zamudio-Thief Scammer Psycho - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-25-2018, 07:56 PM   #81
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
I've asked (OZsExotics) to voluntarily submit his drivers license in private.
Well, not sure why he decided to publish his license directly on the BOI 'also'. I asked for it in private only, which he did. I would say we are 50% of the way there as far as verifying identity goes. Since Omar Sr. was/is so prolific in his fabrications, producing an I.D. alone is not enough, especially when it comes to family members. I requested one other thing from Omar Jr., if he can produce it "in private", this account can be put to rest in my eyes.

Old 11-26-2018, 12:33 PM   #82
Robert Walker
FYI: Omar Jr. did submit the final missing link (in private) to verify his identity. His account is accurate. I personally wish him the best moving forward and hopefully he can successfully distance himself from his father's actions.

I'm glad everyone looks out for one another. When dealing with Omar Sr. it was hard to believe there was an actual Jr., so I 100% understand all the prior doubt surrounding the OZsExotics account. I'm glad it worked out in the end.

Old 11-26-2018, 12:50 PM   #83
BobO'Booey
This is the way these types of things are supposed to work out, and it is in Omar Jr best interest as well as he now has this thread to point to if his dad tries to scam people in the future. I will reach out to Omar Jr in private and offer him some suggestions on how to better protect himself in the future. Another fine job Mr. Walker

Old 11-26-2018, 12:56 PM   #84
ADD Reptiles
Thank you for clearing this up Robert.

Old 11-28-2018, 10:57 PM   #85
tlmoon
Omar Jr, glad to hear you're you and not your father. Good luck with your business endeavors - just be a straight up guy and you'll build your own reputation and not be dragged into your father's stuff.

Old 12-03-2018, 03:32 PM   #86
OZsExotics
Here’s a picture of me holding my ID, if anyone still doesn’t believe me I’m sorry but there’s not much more I could do like I said if you have any questions you could email me but you could assume whatever you like I just wanted to apologize I felt I was obligated to because every one of my family members have been mentioned in some way or another and none of us are even connected to this. So go ahead and be upset with my father cause I sure as hell am but me and my family are not like that and I just wanted to make that clear
Attached Images

Old 12-03-2018, 03:37 PM   #87
OZsExotics
Thanks to everyone that helped out on this I really appreciate it and sorry I’m late to reply I just don’t go on fauna that much

Old 12-03-2018, 04:08 PM   #88
bcr229
Since you and your dad share the same name I would keep a close eye on my credit, and maybe put a lock on it so no new accounts can be opened without an authorization code that you set up. It's not unusual for deadbeat parents to open accounts in their children's names.

Old 12-03-2018, 05:54 PM   #89
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZsExotics View Post
Here’s a picture of me holding my ID, if anyone still doesn’t believe me I’m sorry but there’s not much more I could do like I said if you have any questions you could email me but you could assume whatever you like I just wanted to apologize I felt I was obligated to because every one of my family members have been mentioned in some way or another and none of us are even connected to this. So go ahead and be upset with my father cause I sure as hell am but me and my family are not like that and I just wanted to make that clear

Omar,
In my opinion, it wasn't needed!

Again, My sincerest apologies, and wish you much success with your new business!

Always remember, You can pick your friends, You can't pick your family!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!