Bad Guy William Gangemi (at repticon) - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-05-2018, 02:09 PM   #91
JimM
I'm not saying not to have shows , just that it's very risky to drive hours in 20 degree weather as a vendor with a lot of animals. Break down, hit some black ice and slip into a ditch where you're stranded for any length of time and your animals are gone. Hot weather it's different ... you could always walk boxes of stuff off into the woods or under an over pass for shade and safety until help arrived. You aren't doing that in 20 degrees.

If you're going to a show to pick up something or deliver something small that would fit under your coat while you walk somewhere, that another story.

Early on there weren't shows in winter ... I remember the last Hamburg show being in Dec. and the next was the following April. But when they started having them I did them also in the beginning.

But then I thought more about it and stopped because I didn't the risk just wasn't worth it.

But that's just me

Old 12-05-2018, 04:12 PM   #92
AllisonLeigh
A similar thing could be said about people in cold or hot regions (or any other form of extreme weather) keeping exotics period in that argument though. It relies on the keeper to have a back up plan in case of emergency, which can also be done for a drive. Heat pads, insulated containers, etc. Planning ahead is important. It doesn't remove the risk entirely, but it does mitigate it.

Old 12-05-2018, 11:13 PM   #93
Crayfish1585
I have bought multiple animals from him at the Atlanta shows and have even ordered from him were he shipped to ga. I have had no issues and plan on buying from him again.

Old 07-13-2019, 11:37 AM   #94
fhreptiles
DO not BUY from "billy"...william..gangemi

BIlly will lie he will try to defend himself..he is a money hungry monster with no care for animal welfare just read this this is all you need to know..and im done... he brought this upon himself..https://www.thestate.com/news/politi...pgsOp971GSwXXs .......follow that link to know more about this scandal he should be in prison..my next email goes to my friends at repticon......please watch as he accuses me of after sending me half dead snakes.

https://www.thestate.com/news/politi...pgsOp971GSwXXs

Old 07-13-2019, 11:47 AM   #95
Lucille
Do you have emails and pictures to back up your allegations of half dead snakes being sent?

Old 07-13-2019, 12:05 PM   #96
Ed Clark
Doing your research on a seller BEFORE you consider a purchase from him makes a huge difference on the outcome of the sale.

Buyer beware!

Old 07-13-2019, 02:12 PM   #97
Gangemiw
Beauty Snakes

I held the snakes for Corey for several weeks after being ones I had raised up
My self. The snakes are 1000 percent cb. I sell a ton of wc imported reptiles as well I am not one to lie about wether something is wc or cb. Corey got the snakes and then later in the day contacted me saying this ones tail was messed up. I immideately offered him to ship them both back for full refund or a refund on that individual animal. I am in the reptile buisness. I got in trouble for being part of a smuggling operation. Everyone knows that. I am the first one to admit that what I had been involved with was wrong and I am passed all that in my life it was over 5 years ago and just Recently resolved the case of what I have been charged with. Call me a scumbag call me a smuggler I deserve it. But what I don’t deserve is me refunding someone for a snake that’s tail they smashed in a lid of a tank and being the bad guy. I sent him full redfund on that snake and told him to keep it. He is now claiming it died. I still offered him to send the other snake back for a refund on that as well!!! I don’t know what else I could possibly do to help him.
Attached Images

Old 07-13-2019, 02:13 PM   #98
Gangemiw
Text messages continued

Text mesages
Attached Images

Old 07-13-2019, 02:16 PM   #99
Gangemiw
Continued

Continued
Attached Images

Old 07-13-2019, 02:50 PM   #100
fhreptiles
not the same snakes?

so explain to me why these snakes look nothing alike?the ones from the original sales post? the snake above i received is not even the same color look at the eyes...this is what im talking about man this is just so sad..
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!