Good Guy Dynasty Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-27-2018, 01:38 PM   #1
dusklight
Dynasty Reptiles

Yet another perfect transaction from Dynasty Reptiles. Chun and his staff are always a pleasure to work with. In the past they have offered me excellent bundle deals and with this purchase I got a discount for Black Friday. I would definitely recommend them for QUALITY ball python morphs at a very affordable price. Chun will work with you on a good deal if you buy multiple.

Old 12-03-2018, 10:37 PM   #2
Dianne Johnson
Dynasty Reptiles

I’ll second the good guy vote. I just purchased a female banana Mojave ball python from Chun over the Thanksgiving holiday. I had already decided to purchase my girl and discovered the black Friday sale when I went online to buy her, a nice surprise. I was contacted by email the same day I made the purchase and spoke with Chun the following Monday. We had to slightly delay shipping due to cold temperatures, but I received her on 12/01/2018. She is prettier in person than her online photo, was packed very well, and healthy. I would gladly purchase from Chun again.

Old 12-04-2018, 07:51 AM   #3
MikeCurtin
Chun is a pleasure to deal with.

Old 12-07-2018, 05:06 PM   #4
elena
I haven't purchased anything from Chun, but he made a large purchase (6K+) from me. I found him very friendly and courteous, and I enjoyed speaking to him over the phone and in person. He paid promptly and without fuss. I am sure the pythons I sold him will be very well cared for. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!