Bad Guy DTS Herps-buyer beware!!! - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-04-2009, 05:33 PM   #91
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
I did not send nor ship anything ever to Juan.

Juan made a special request to have them shipped from the importer to him since he lived close to the importer.
Wait. so dan sold File snakes that were not his own, nor did he look them over? hmmmmmmmmmmmm, Brokering snakes for Scummy Justyn?

Old 03-04-2009, 05:37 PM   #92
Dan Scolaro
Heather:

I guess you did not catch that I was joking when asking for help. I know that none of the loud mouths read into anything so their help is not needed. I take of business usually years later when I get the free time.

And what about my great reputation?

I have transacted thousands of sales and never had a legitimate complaint. This guys complaint is bogus. He refused to return the goods and filed bogus reports to extort funds he was not entitled to.

Yea, I've had thieves and scammers try to bully for more than the terms of sale but their scams were proven to be a scam as I extended the guarantees before they made a bogus report here. And expect more scammers as this hobby stinks with them perhaps.

Old 03-04-2009, 05:41 PM   #93
JG1153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro View Post
What animals are you talking about?

I have several marine blue file snakes and advertised them and I am permitted to advertise my own snakes if I want to.

Look thief, you are grasping at staws here.

Your long winded BS story has been proven ten times over to be filled with more holes than your head, so give it up thief.

Either apologize or find a new outlet instead of drugs.
wait are you referring to the four snakes you had in your possession the entire time? are these the snakes you were posting in your ad? The very same snakes you refused to send to me because they were yours and did not want to part with?

Old 03-04-2009, 05:46 PM   #94
Dan Scolaro
Moo Moo:

Nope loud mouth and you are twisting things a bit and have not done your homework.

The buyer pursuaded me to have the importer ship them directly to him despite I don't do business that way and never have before nor ever will again.

I was accomodating a special request from the buyer. His requests and his demands as he was informed I was out of them. I would of course preferred they be shipped to me first but the buyer did not want to pay for twice the shipping. His request, his terms, only to provide great customer satisfaction to him, not me.

Read the facts moo. I did not broker anything. Ask Rob Carmichael and many others who received my stock directly from me and how great the animals were.

Old 03-04-2009, 05:47 PM   #95
Keleida
Quote:
Heather:

I guess you did not catch that I was joking when asking for help. I know that none of the loud mouths read into anything so their help is not needed. I take of business usually years later when I get the free time.

And what about my great reputation?

I have transacted thousands of sales and never had a legitimate complaint. This guys complaint is bogus. He refused to return the goods and filed bogus reports to extort funds he was not entitled to.

Yea, I've had thieves and scammers try to bully for more than the terms of sale but their scams were proven to be a scam as I extended the guarantees before they made a bogus report here. And expect more scammers as this hobby stinks with them perhaps.
Hey Dan, please stop placing words where I did not put them. I did not say great reputation, you yourself implied that.

And yes, I did notice your sarcasm. It's not hard to see when every word you type is dripping with it.

Quote:
I have transacted thousands of sales and never had a legitimate complaint. This guys complaint is bogus.
Broken record much? I'm sorry Dan, but after reading these two particular sentences over and over again, multiple times in every thread there is about you or made by you, it loses whatever effect you think it has.

There is something I'm wondering however, forgive me if it's been addressed already.

-> You placed an Ad for the snakes. Juan contacted you wanting to purchase said snakes. Now here is where I'm confused. You say you placed the ad for the snakes you had in your possession. So one would think those are the animals that are being presented and therefor offered for sale. So.. why did Juan receive animals from an importer that were NOT in your possession. In this, yes you did file a fraudulent ad unless Juan was aware that he was not receiving the animals that YOU had placed an ad about. Please don;t try and twist this in a way that makes it seem acceptable. Because from what I've read, you placed an ad for your animals (you said this yourself), Juan contacted you about those animals, but received different ones.

Old 03-04-2009, 05:50 PM   #96
Dan Scolaro
Juan:

Look thief, you stole my snakes, the money, and filed a bogus report with your government. Those are the facts.

If you have any further questions, then take it to Judge Judy and show up with your fish bowl of my snakes, a pocket of my cash, and see how she rams the anvil up your arss.

Old 03-04-2009, 05:57 PM   #97
Dan Scolaro
Heather, yes, you are confused. Juan and I spoke and I told him I was out of them and he pried into my sources and asked me to see if the importer would give up his own personal snakes. I called the importer and he said he would. Since Juan pried, he learned the importer lived near him in Texas and Juan persuaded me to allow the importer to send him the snakes so Juan would avoid two shipping expenses and reduce the stress on his snakes. I said OK and that was a big mistake. He got them and said they were unsat and I said returned them and he refused and kept 3 of them for months as far as I know and I believe he still has them. I never even saw a photo of the dead one so perhaps he has all 4 and is having fun making up stories.

I mean he frauded his government with a bogus report of non-receipt of goods, so lied there. Who's to trust anything he says.

Old 03-04-2009, 05:59 PM   #98
David Scarboro
Quote:
Juan:

Look thief, you stole my snakes, the money, and filed a bogus report with your government. Those are the facts.

If you have any further questions, then take it to Judge Judy and show up with your fish bowl of my snakes, a pocket of my cash, and see how she rams the anvil up your arss.

So, Once again, the heat is on, you are busted, and now it's time for the suspension, right???

Old 03-04-2009, 06:07 PM   #99
Dan Scolaro
Busted for what?

The buyer robbed me of the snakes and monies via a bogus report of non-receipt of goods.

You want to ignore the facts and evidence and take his side and look stupid, then so be it as it par for the course with the several dozens of times you proved to be a fool in front of your peers.

Old 03-04-2009, 06:08 PM   #100
JG1153
Dan we have been arguing over this for the past ten pages and as much as I wouldn’t mind continuing and given that a lot of things have been said back and forth I would like to get a clarification on your part so I make sure I understand your position and perhaps come to an understanding.

Is your official stance on the matter at hand that as of 11/16/08 you had no new animals available and did not want to part with your 4 personal animals, which is understandable and that I had no reason to feel robbed and seek legal action against you as your intention all along was to replace my animals whenever they happen to arrive be it a week or two.

Also could you tell me if you ended up obtaining a new shipment of animals and when that was just so I can get a feel for how long I would have had to wait.

Am I correct in this interpretation? Please all need is a yes or a no just to make sure I have your side of the story straight and don’t misinterpret it. After which you can continue your attack on my personal character if you feel the need
Please be so kind as to oblige with an answer. Thank you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!