Bad Guy DTS Herps-buyer beware!!! - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-04-2009, 03:28 AM   #41
Dan Scolaro
Yea, what is his point anyway? 42K is not bad for selling snakes despite his figures are all wrong. I do it as a hobby to expand my collection so if it sells that is fine and if not it goes on the shelf as a new pet and that is often more appealing to than any profit.

What is missing in all of his blither is any request he made for a refund or snakes that I refused.

I never refused to get him more snakes or a refund.

So I don't get his claim? He tells me to ship to some guy I don't know who said something arrived weak but the buyer Juan is in the arctic circle and unable to communicate. I ask a thousand times for him to send the snakes back and he refuses and I offer more snakes or a refund. What the heck else does this guy want? He kept the other snakes and for all I know they are swimming around in a tank in his living room. I was never presented with any evidence they died months later.

He is a liar and his entire story is suspect. He received a refund many months ago and has no just cause to start a post under my companies name. He received a full refund and more money and kept my snakes. He is a bad boy.

Old 03-04-2009, 03:35 AM   #42
Dan Scolaro
Mr. Juan Garcia stated "to which he answered I would have to wait indefinitely until the new shipment of animals happened to arrive at which point he would send me some new animals. "

This is a lie. I told him on the phone many times I would refund his monies at any point during the wait for more snakes. I never said the word indefinitely and would of preferred to refund his monies and he kept refusing a refund. Mr. Garcia is a liar.

Old 03-04-2009, 04:31 AM   #43
Dan Scolaro
If I took this issue to a court of law, you would be held liable for holding onto the snakes, attempts at defamation, and filing a report with the FBI that was FRAUD, and other things of course.

If I was not so busy with things, I would do it however I don't have the time.

You are either working in disguise for someone else who is seeking retaliation as your claims here have no merit. What is your point here?

What is your motivation to pronounce these bogus claims and lies? My emails in your evidence show where I tried my best for customer satisfaction. It was you who asked me to have the other fellow ship to you. I asked a dozen times for you to send them back. It was your refusal to send the snakes back that started any problems. I would of easily just refunded the money the same day you sent them back. I admit it was a mistake to utilize an importer to send you snakes, but it was at your request to lessen any stress on the animals.

Old 03-04-2009, 04:34 AM   #44
JG1153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro View Post
Are you threatening me with calling the IRS? Go ahead my accountant will explain it all as that is what he is paid to do.

Why are you such a soar looser?

You came here with a 2 page blither about being frauded out of something but proved nothing except you are a soar looser is all.

You got away with my snakes, my money, additional monies, and failed to prove your case.

Your question now should be what is Dan going to do about you.

Well if you must know, I don't hold grudges and was planning to contact you and offer some captive born file snakes when the mother here drops. I figured you somehow got in a fight with your girlfriend and file that report out of anger at not getting them before you departed on a plane the next day to the arctic circle (and I been above it also). So I had somewhat of an understanding of why you may have flew off the handle. But lets not disregard the fact that I asked you dozens of times to return the other animals. You kept them. You never showed me any photos that they died. You said some lived for months. So you got my snakes for months, no evidence they died, got my money, additional monies, and you come here to boast a bad report on our transactions?

You are either on drugs or steroids or quite unstable or something is nuts with you my friend.

if all your assertions are correct, didn't I come out ahead? How would that make me a loser? and if I lost nothing but in fact gained something as you say why would I be sore? you should really think your line of reasoning through Dan before yo just start ranting.

Old 03-04-2009, 04:40 AM   #45
JG1153
Quote:
If I took this issue to a court of law, you would be held liable for holding onto the snakes, attempts at defamation, and filing a report with the FBI that was FRAUD, and other things of course.

If I was not so busy with things, I would do it however I don't have the time.

You are either working in disguise for someone else who is seeking retaliation as your claims here have no merit. What is your point here?

What is your motivation to pronounce these bogus claims and lies? My emails in your evidence show where I tried my best for customer satisfaction. It was you who asked me to have the other fellow ship to you. I asked a dozen times for you to send them back. It was your refusal to send the snakes back that started any problems. I would of easily just refunded the money the same day you sent them back. I admit it was a mistake to utilize an importer to send you snakes, but it was at your request to lessen any stress on the animals.

Please do because that would give me more grounds than I already have to file a suit against you and with the amount of evidence against you it would be fairly easy to find in my favor

Old 03-04-2009, 04:43 AM   #46
Dan Scolaro
Well I have plenty of blue marine file snakes here and I can only figure you made any post either because you are acting in disguise of retaliation for someone else as you complaint has no merit.

You got away with 3 good snakes, a full refund, and other monies I sent on top of it for your troubles.

So what is your point?

I mean I can totally understand where you feel like a loser for having such low morals and character to come here many months later to try to harm someone who did their best to get you some nice pretty snakes. But I am quite sure this is not the first time you tried to harm someone who was good to you. I think you are a nut or working for someone else I proved to be a big fool here before. Other than that, I don't see your motivation to start two threads when you received your refund and got away with 3 of my snakes. Why are you complaining? Heck, I buy a few hundred reptiles a month and when something goes bad, I don't go to some forum to cry about it, so what gives with you? You are the bad one here my friend and have yet to explain why you started any post about me?

Old 03-04-2009, 04:51 AM   #47
DAND
Quote:
You will never meet a more honest businessman in this industry than me.
:r ofl:

Dan you are so full of crap that your breath stinks.

Old 03-04-2009, 04:58 AM   #48
Dan Scolaro
Dave, jealously has gotten you no where in your life before, so change your venue and perspective about life and quit thinking so negative about things and one day you might wake up and feel happy about yourself. All because I proved you to be a moron ten times over in the past is no right for you to comment on the honor of my word. Just keep telling yourself that you are not a moron a hundred times a day and it might work.

Old 03-04-2009, 05:01 AM   #49
JG1153
Quote:
Yea, what is his point anyway? 42K is not bad for selling snakes despite his figures are all wrong. I do it as a hobby to expand my collection so if it sells that is fine and if not it goes on the shelf as a new pet and that is often more appealing to than any profit.

What is missing in all of his blither is any request he made for a refund or snakes that I refused.

I never refused to get him more snakes or a refund.

So I don't get his claim? He tells me to ship to some guy I don't know who said something arrived weak but the buyer Juan is in the arctic circle and unable to communicate. I ask a thousand times for him to send the snakes back and he refuses and I offer more snakes or a refund. What the heck else does this guy want? He kept the other snakes and for all I know they are swimming around in a tank in his living room. I was never presented with any evidence they died months later.

He is a liar and his entire story is suspect. He received a refund many months ago and has no just cause to start a post under my companies name. He received a full refund and more money and kept my snakes. He is a bad boy.

File snakes‏

Sent: Thu 11/13/08 8:43 AM
To: danscolaro@aol.com
Hey Dan It's Juan again. Unfortunately Justin didn't get the file snakes

He's saying he'll get them next week but I don't imagine there's any guarantee on that considering he's been saying "next week, next week" for the past 5 months. I'm leaving this weekend and this time I'll be out of the states, I'm not sure how communications are going to be in the field, or how long I'll be gone for which is why I told you I needed to take care of this situation in the couple of weeks I was home on break.

You can send me the 4 snakes belonging to you, you had originally told me I'd get, if you like. Although I know you don't want to part with your snakes and I understand that in which case you can just go ahead and paypal me back my money. If for some reason Justin eventually ends up acquiring more animals you can email me and we can try to do business again although that will definitely have to wait until I'm back in the states again. unfortunately my roommate who usually coordinates the delivery/receiving of new animals won't be able to help with such things while I'm gone this time. There are several severe medical emergencies with his family so he's gotta take care of that. Plus I wouldn't feel right burdening him with having to coordinate things like before so for now It's best this whole fiasco gets settled. Thanks

Juan

Re: File snakes‏

Sent: Thu 11/13/08 8:32 PM
To: jg1153@hotmail.com
Juan: Well like discussed, I can ensure arrival of 4 more file snakes if you are present to receive them when they arrive. I personally wised the others were sent directly back when they did not arrive in satisfactory condition as that was apart of the transcations etc.

Dan

File Snakes‏

Sent: Fri 11/14/08 1:12 AM
To: danscolaro@aol.com
Actually here's the email where you specifically told me not to ship those animals back. If you remember this was after I spoke to you on the phone about the condition of animals that were first sent to me and how due to their extremely sickly condition the remaining ones would probably not survive the shipping back. It has been five months and no new animals have showed up as of yet so the fact that I haven't been home makes no difference. Also when I first got back home and spoke with you two weeks ago you told me that this situation would be settled by you either you getting me some new animals, or sending me yours, or refunding me my money. You then changed your mind a week later and said you would either refund me my money, or send me 2 of yours along with a partial refund (which I told you would no be acceptable) unless Justin was able to come up with a new batch of animals. You are now telling I have to wait for new animals whenever they happen to arrive even though none of this situation is any of my fault. Like we had discussed, this needs to be taken care of before I leave for work again or unfortunately I will be forced to begin legal proceedings in order to have this situation settled. I would really like to avoid this if at all possible but I'll do what I have to and considering I have every email between you and me (including all the ones where you apologize and admit for being at fault), photos of the conditions of the animals sent to me, and copies of your Kingsnake ad where it specifically states the animals have a live arrival guarantee and they are supposed to be healthy and specifically fungus free I should have no problem getting this resolved even if it takes some time to achieve.

Juan
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 10:20:58 -0400
Subject: Re:

Jon, well tell him to hold them to not waste money shipping them back to the fellow in texas and we will send 4 new blue ones to you and sorry about this. I told the fellow to get ahold of LB and get them shipped back and he is giving me debate over what he thinks was good to ship so we will just ship new stuff out when the new shipment arrives in a couple of weeks and make sure they are blue.

Dan

In a message dated 7/23/2008 11:34:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, jg1153@hotmail.com writes:
Hi Dan, I spoke with LB a little while ago. He said you'd tried to contact him but weren't able to. unfortunately he works from pretty early in the morning to late in the evening. So I gave him your number so he can have a way of contacting you back, or you can try to call him again if you like but he doesn't get home until around 8 pm. This is also going to affect his ability to ship those animals back since Fedex closes @ 9 and the nearest fedex center is in another town. So the soonest he'll be able to send those guys back will be on Monday which is his day off.

He also told me that the snake with the lesion died just a little while ago. also the other two snakes, although they're still alive the fungus spots have increased considerably in size probably related to transit stress. As far as I've read from the little that's out there about captive husbandry on file snakes this fungus is pretty difficult to treat, almost impossible to cure and is usually deadly so I don't know how well the last two are going to hold out considering the infection has progressed so quickly in just a day.

Lastly, when you send me some new animals, If you could please send me those with the blue striping I would greatly appreciated. Out of the ones I got two had the blue stripes and the other two were completely black. I don't mind if I have to wait for the new batch to arrive if that's what it'll take to get those types of animals. I just really want to work with that type of genetics.Thanks

Juan

Re: File Snakes‏

Sent: Fri 11/14/08 1:40 AM
Juan: There is no progress to dispute the circumstances as I recall emailing and phoning your roommate to get him to send the snakes back, and your telling me he is busy, and then after no contact with him telling you to hold them. Despite that it would be best for all if you were present to receive the snakes, a new shipment will arrive and I am supposed to get 25 of them and I will ensure you get 2.2 sent off in great condition and health and do not like the delay but these are not your typical snakes and are the first ones ever to be imported into the country so working around your time schedule when home was not as hopeful as we could plan. I also do not and will not respond to threats of legal action and such and have been quite honest and open to you and will make sure you are happy with the snakes you receive. I have send several out to aquariums and nature centers and all reports are they are doing fine and people want more of them. None of this went according to plan because if the product was not acceptable, then it should of been returned as I suggested when it started. If they arrive next week I will of course let you know and inspect them myself and send them off to your roommate etc.

Dan

Here you go Dan does this not show I requested you settle the matter and evaded the request? Even though all this time you had 4 snakes in your possession or are you now going to deny this also along with your other ridiculous claims that I asked to you to use a third party and that you emailed me dozens of times to return the animals to which you once again provide no evidence of.

Old 03-04-2009, 05:18 AM   #50
Dan Scolaro
What is your point? You provided further evidence that I tried to get my snakes back and you refused to send them back. And of course you cannot retrieve the many phone calls. And you had any option in the world and decided to hold them.

So again. Why are you here months later after receiving my snakes and my money making a bogus complaint?

Explain the nature of what motivated you to make a post? You got my snakes, my money, additional monies, so what is your problem?

You are bogus. You asked for the snakes before you got on a plane and I said I would send them when they arrived and the next day you file a report with the FBI.

You are a nut is all.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!