Bad Guy Bobby Hill - Varnyard Herps: Buyers Beware. - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-02-2012, 06:29 PM   #31
hhmoore
So...who said Bobby was having money problems? (last chance)

Old 08-02-2012, 06:40 PM   #32
Crystal Acveedo
Can't remember who told me but then while we were talking on the phone 4days ago he had mentioned it.

Old 08-02-2012, 07:45 PM   #33
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Acveedo View Post
Can't remember who told me but then while we were talking on the phone 4days ago he had mentioned it.
How many people have you spoken to about Bobby?

Old 08-02-2012, 08:54 PM   #34
DaveyFig
Quote:
Are you saying that Bobby mentioned it too?

Old 08-02-2012, 10:17 PM   #35
Crystal Acveedo
I know where this is leading and on a phone conversation there is no proof of anything unless its recorded,eamil or taped. So no I have no proof on that part. I showed you proof on us trying to contact bobby for a month and calling him. My boyfriend had talked to bobby today telling him we want our money back and Bobby hill said by next week he will send it so we will be waiting on that. My boyfriend already said he will call him by tue if he has not heard from bobby hill. Thast all i am going to say on this matter. In the begining bobby would call us back right away and emails back within minutes or the next day now its been 4days and have not heard from bobby hill.

Old 08-02-2012, 10:19 PM   #36
Wilomn
Quote:
I know where this is leading and on a phone conversation there is no proof of anything unless its recorded,eamil or taped. So no I have no proof on that part. I showed you proof on us trying to contact bobby for a month and calling him. My boyfriend had talked to bobby today telling him we want our money back and Bobby hill said by next week he will send it so we will be waiting on that. My boyfriend already said he will call him by tue if he has not heard from bobby hill. Thast all i am going to say on this matter. In the begining bobby would call us back right away and emails back within minutes or the next day now its been 4days and have not heard from bobby hill.
If you talked to him, or your boyfriend did, then it has not been 4 days since you heard from him.

I know he's looking really bad, but let's not start making stuff up.

Old 08-02-2012, 10:51 PM   #37
Crystal Acveedo
How can you say its not been 4days he called him today so yes it has been 4days since last contact with bobby hill. I am not making anything up i have recordd showing that i have sent emails to him and also have called him. Like I said its he say she say and I am cool with that but I have the proof of what we have been dealing with the last month with bobby hill. Ending converation. It will be taken care of in a good manor God bless

Old 08-02-2012, 11:30 PM   #38
Wilomn
I think I can maybe see your problem from Bobby's point of view.

Old 08-02-2012, 11:59 PM   #39
Crystal Acveedo
I am not saying anymore. God bless and Take care

Old 08-04-2012, 01:13 AM   #40
LauraB
Nice try, Wes. Crystal did err in speaking about "money problems" and the 3rd pary info, but the facts remain ... Bobby has taken money from would-be customers and not produced the animals they paid for in advance, nor provided explanations or refunds.

Bobby has not maintained communication with those customers and only partially refunded one customer who (IMO) rightfully deserved a much larger refund and has very little recourse at this point. He was MORE than patient and MORE than civil.

It's easy to trip up someone who is obviously young and with only a few posts here, and who has perhaps spoken out of turn, but the facts speak for themselves. It certainly isn't Bobby's "point of view" that should condone or excuse what boils down to the ugliness of theft ... or at the very least, to make it more palatable, promises not kept, contracts secured by money not fulfilled.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bobby hill, tegusforsale.com, varnyard