Bad Guy Bobby Hill - Varnyard Herps: Buyers Beware. - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-04-2012, 02:55 AM   #41
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Nice try, Wes. Crystal did err in speaking about "money problems" and the 3rd pary info, but the facts remain ... Bobby has taken money from would-be customers and not produced the animals they paid for in advance, nor provided explanations or refunds.

Bobby has not maintained communication with those customers and only partially refunded one customer who (IMO) rightfully deserved a much larger refund and has very little recourse at this point. He was MORE than patient and MORE than civil.

It's easy to trip up someone who is obviously young and with only a few posts here, and who has perhaps spoken out of turn, but the facts speak for themselves. It certainly isn't Bobby's "point of view" that should condone or excuse what boils down to the ugliness of theft ... or at the very least, to make it more palatable, promises not kept, contracts secured by money not fulfilled.
Make no mistake, I do think Bobby is in the wrong. In her case I can see why he would be dragging his feet. It's not an excuse for Bobby to be ripping her off, there isn't one for that, which he certainly seems to have done.

Old 08-04-2012, 10:27 PM   #42
MiIguanaLvr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn View Post
Make no mistake, I do think Bobby is in the wrong. In her case I can see why he would be dragging his feet. It's not an excuse for Bobby to be ripping her off, there isn't one for that, which he certainly seems to have done.
HUH? You took both sides in one short paragraph. Which is it?

Old 08-05-2012, 04:54 PM   #43
Crystal Acveedo
Okay dont understand that comment?? Explaine cause I have not done anything to Bobby Hill. So therefor I have all reason to wanting to get my money back from Bobby. I am not talking bout this any fauther. God bless

Old 08-05-2012, 05:53 PM   #44
rosebud945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Acveedo View Post
Okay dont understand that comment?? Explaine cause I have not done anything to Bobby Hill. So therefor I have all reason to wanting to get my money back from Bobby. I am not talking bout this any fauther. God bless
Crystal, I think he means that your language in your posts where you talk about your dealings with Mr. Hill is confusing and vague, or it is to me and I assume that is what Wes meant. Am I to take it that the last email between you and Mr. Hill was the one in which he asked you for a valid phone number? I am not sure what we are to take away from that email exchange. He responded to your emails and you said that he talked to you by phone as well. Did you ask for a refund when you talked to him? Did he refuse to issue a refund?

Old 08-05-2012, 09:05 PM   #45
Crystal Acveedo
KK....Well let me just say this I have told the whole truth on whats going on between bobby Hill and I. I am not sure where you can tell me that I am lieing nor telling the truth in any area kk. My boyfriend after 4days got ahold of him by phone and told him we like our money back and said by this week he will so we are giving him till Wed to send it back. we shall see this week if he does or not. I knw what has been going on and I am not going to go throw all my eamils to prove to you all. Case closed and I knw the truth and thats all that matters I just feel that Bobby Hill should have said something to us before accepting our money when we 1st talked to him back in May.

Old 08-05-2012, 09:16 PM   #46
Wilomn
Quote:
I knw what has been going on and I am not going to go throw all my eamils to prove to you all. Case closed and I knw the truth and thats all that matters
Yeah, ya see, that's not how the BOI works. Here, until you provide proof, very few will take you at your word, especially if you are a relative unknown.

Post the proof, and you'll have a much more solid footing and the beginning of a good reputation.

You also forgot the sarcastic blessing of the creature you purport to believe in. Being sarcastic is all well and good, but you need a bit of practice.

Hopefully you'll get your refund and hopefully Bobby will refund EVERYONE else he owes. That is, blessings or not, the right thing to do, of which Bobby is well aware.

One word of advice though, that kind of sarcasm, the whole pseudo blessing thing, can really irk some people. You may want to take that into consideration before adding it to the end of your posts. It's one thing to have it in your signature, then it's there in every post, but when you only use it sometimes, it makes you look insincere and sarcastic.

Old 08-05-2012, 09:17 PM   #47
rosebud945
Quote:
KK....Well let me just say this I have told the whole truth on whats going on between bobby Hill and I. I am not sure where you can tell me that I am lieing nor telling the truth in any area kk. My boyfriend after 4days got ahold of him by phone and told him we like our money back and said by this week he will so we are giving him till Wed to send it back. we shall see this week if he does or not. I knw what has been going on and I am not going to go throw all my eamils to prove to you all. Case closed and I knw the truth and thats all that matters I just feel that Bobby Hill should have said something to us before accepting our money when we 1st talked to him back in May.
KK. Good luck to you then!

Old 08-05-2012, 09:25 PM   #48
Crystal Acveedo
Its not being sarcastic it just what I do in my eamils or anyone I talk to sumetimes i forget to add it but i try to do it all the time. God bless

Old 08-06-2012, 03:52 PM   #49
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn View Post
One word of advice though, that kind of sarcasm, the whole pseudo blessing thing, can really irk some people. You may want to take that into consideration before adding it to the end of your posts. It's one thing to have it in your signature, then it's there in every post, but when you only use it sometimes, it makes you look insincere and sarcastic.
You mean, kind of like how you continue to stick up and go to battle for bobby but throw a little sentence in each post about how he is wrong. Come on Wes, I thought you were a Good Guy

Old 08-06-2012, 05:09 PM   #50
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal View Post
You mean, kind of like how you continue to stick up and go to battle for bobby but throw a little sentence in each post about how he is wrong. Come on Wes, I thought you were a Good Guy
Thinking may not be your strong suit. Telling someone 'god bless', which isn't even a darn sentence, is nothing like saying 'I think Bobby is wrong'. I'm not sticking up for Bobby and if you really think so, then see the first 7 words of this post.

I will tell you this though, there are some who will take umbrage at such fragments and do even less for those who so blithely cast them than they might for those who refrain from half-hearted attempts and vague alliances which one would guess are meant to make the blessie feel sympathy for the one who utilizes such words so carelessly, or worse yet, in an effort to move an otherwise uncooperative subject.

It is my firm belief that Bobby is such a person.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bobby hill, tegusforsale.com, varnyard