Bad Guy Ricky Pellechia AKA Rick's Reps - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-10-2013, 05:50 PM   #21
joker040191
here is the pics of the partial black eye sorry for the blurryness but you can see the top of the eye is black but twoards the bottom it is normal colored

Old 04-10-2013, 05:51 PM   #22
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilemanshawn View Post
Stop hating man I bought a dragon off of Rick and he described it perfect when I received the dragon the dragon actually look better than he told me so come on now
Good for you. However, your experience has absolutely nothing to do with this situation. Each transaction is it's own separate scenario. Apparently, this buyer simply wasn't as lucky as you were. It has nothing to do with "hating". It's about a reasonable expectation of getting exactly what one pays for. In this instance, that simply didn't happen. As such, this thread appears to be very warranted.

Old 04-10-2013, 05:52 PM   #23
Krdavis626
The issue that I see is Rick told Andrew this dragon was a full trans when its clearly not. So that leads me to wonder if rick was OK lying about the eyes then he's OK lying about the color. I believe buyer deserves refund if he ships the dragon back. By rick now denying a refund, that to me says that rick knew this dragon wasn't worth the price and now that its been made public he knows he can't sell it for close to what he scammed andrew for. Seller needs to also pay return shipping on the animal as apology for clearly lying to andrew about the eyes and the color. -KNR Dragons

Old 04-10-2013, 05:55 PM   #24
Durante
Quote:
I don't believe this I purchased a orange tiger leatherback for. Rick and he described the dragon perfectly and everybody I ask say he's a awesome seller so come on stop shit talking and stop hating the dragon I purchased he describe perfectly when the dragon heated up it look better then the pics he shown me
You heard it folks! Hisham Shate stated what he thinks so let's all agree & apologize for making up our own mind based on the same images & video presented. Seriously, I don't blame you for trying to help out a friend but please do so without insulting everyone else.

There is no need to include curse words in your post but adding a little punctuation could help get your point across better. I'm happy to see you received what you were promised but that does not mean your friend didn't drop the ball on this deal & misrepresent this animal.

Rick, differences of opinion are common & color can be tricky to capture but the eye clearly are not black. I believe the best option you could take is to refund the money & continue living up to the reputation of your previous business transactions.

Old 04-10-2013, 06:13 PM   #25
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durante View Post
I don't blame you for trying to help out a friend...
[rant]
I do. When, in the course of playing the mindless cheerleader, someone chooses to ignore the blatantly obvious, I tend to just lump them into the same category as whoever they're supporting. What can I say? People who go out of their way to miss the point, really get on my nerves. It's one of my pet peeves.
[/rant]

Old 04-10-2013, 06:23 PM   #26
joker040191
ive called paypal and my credit card company since Rick has yet to say anything on making this transaction right... all i am asking for is a refund and ill be more then happy to send his dragon back to him

Old 04-10-2013, 06:35 PM   #27
Reptilemanshawn
I'm just saying if something really went wrong just talk to him u don't have to call him out in public

Old 04-10-2013, 06:43 PM   #28
joker040191
I did talk to him before posting he told me I didnt know what I was talking about.. he then kept insisting that I took pics of him cold. I then took the dragon out the viv and took another pic in whicj I stated the color got better but still was not close to the red in the for sale add.. he called me a liar saying I didnt let him warm up..

After plenty of people told him hes in the wrong he has gone silent and still has not tried to fix the issue.. im still waiting to hear back from him.. I see his name at the bottom viewing the page but he has nothing to say..

Old 04-10-2013, 06:45 PM   #29
Fangthane
Quote:
I'm just saying if something really went wrong just talk to him u don't have to call him out in public
Ignoring the feeble attempt to backpedal; perhaps you should actually try to read and comprehend a situation, before chiming in. Clearly, there was some correspondence that took place before this thread was posted. Ostensibly, it'd seem that your buddy had no interest in making it right, of his own volition. With that in mind, what other options did the buyer have?
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker040191 View Post
i contacted the seller and told him i did not purchase the dragon i received i purchased a red trans leather with solid black eyes.. he is now saying he did nothing wrong and that the pics i sent him show that hes a red trans leather with solid black eyes...

Old 04-10-2013, 06:48 PM   #30
Rick's Reps
I haven't gone silent, im just sick of everyone taking your side. what is there for me to say, every will just take your side anyway. This dragon was delivered as described, i have no idea how you edited the eye to make it a lighter color, but i raised this guy up and i know he is a trans.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!