Bad Guy Ricky Pellechia AKA Rick's Reps - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-10-2013, 06:54 PM   #31
joker040191
Are you serious I edited the eye to make iy lighter?? If you feel you the dragon was described properly refund me the money and sell him to someone else.. I dont see why thats so hard for you to understand... you are in the wrong make it right and we can part ways its simple

Old 04-10-2013, 07:00 PM   #32
Rick's Reps
oh its really as simple as parting ways???? are u kidding, this post destroyed my reputation since people are convinced you are right. if you haven't realized it has over 500 views on just this. I contacted the breeder i bought him from and he sent me his genes:

Saturated Red Micro Scale Leatherback Trans 100% Het Hypo. His dad is a hypo Trans x Italian/American Leatherback Produced by Khavong Pha, and his mom is a Double Het Cawley/Hypo Red/OGG Leatherback x Belgium/Blood/Sandfire

and the post on fauna that i bought him from is actaully still up and i can link u too it thus showing you were i got my pictures from and my info

Link to original ad: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=342718

Old 04-10-2013, 07:06 PM   #33
joker040191
The dragon isnt a microscale in order for him to be microsclae he needs to carry both genes of recessive leather and italian leather thats besides the point.. the dragon was not photoshoped or edited at all.. you told me the dragon has solid black eyes I have proven that it does not have solid black eyes.. the color of the dragon os not as vibrant red as in the for sale pics which has also been provebln. So where in there does it sound like I dont deserve a refund.. just because you got caught?

Old 04-10-2013, 07:08 PM   #34
Rick's Reps
really because to me i just proved you wrong showing that you photoshoped the images since there is the original post with the same colors as shown...u have been caught

Old 04-10-2013, 07:10 PM   #35
joker040191
You showed me the same images you showed me in your for sale add.. c'mon man dont try to play gsnes.. the dragon clearly was mis represented by you now just make things right and save face

Old 04-10-2013, 07:13 PM   #36
Durante
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredatorBoids View Post
[rant]
I do. When, in the course of playing the mindless cheerleader, someone chooses to ignore the blatantly obvious, I tend to just lump them into the same category as whoever they're supporting. What can I say? People who go out of their way to miss the point, really get on my nerves. It's one of my pet peeves.
[/rant]
I probably could have worded my statement better. I dont see an issue if the guy had a good experience & wants to share it. I just disagree with running to throw up defense that is based only on your own experience & not the fact stated. I wasn't 100% doing that until his last post about speaking to the seller prior to the post which proves he didn't know what was already stated. I think his attempts have hurt who he was trying to defend more then helped anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick's Reps View Post
oh its really as simple as parting ways???? are u kidding, this post destroyed my reputation since people are convinced you are right. if you haven't realized it has over 500 views on just this.
I dont think a miscommunication is destroying your reputation as much as failed attempts to completely satisfy customer. Also I'm not dragon expert but I believed the customer as about the color of the eyes & not the morph label even though I get the relationship. The photo in the add doesn't look to have solid black eyes.

Old 04-10-2013, 07:49 PM   #37
Hardcore Dragonz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick's Reps View Post
oh its really as simple as parting ways???? are u kidding, this post destroyed my reputation since people are convinced you are right. if you haven't realized it has over 500 views on just this. I contacted the breeder i bought him from and he sent me his genes:

Saturated Red Micro Scale Leatherback Trans 100% Het Hypo. His dad is a hypo Trans x Italian/American Leatherback Produced by Khavong Pha, and his mom is a Double Het Cawley/Hypo Red/OGG Leatherback x Belgium/Blood/Sandfire

and the post on fauna that i bought him from is actaully still up and i can link u too it thus showing you were i got my pictures from and my info

Link to original ad: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=342718
Even in the original ad he was sold as a partial trans and you sold him as a full trans, claiming both eyes were solid black.

Old 04-10-2013, 07:51 PM   #38
SApythons
This is the wording from the ad you linked:

he is a partial trans 100% het hypo The dad is a hypo Trans x Italian/American Leatherback Produced by Khavong Pha and the mom is a Double Het Cawley/Hypo Red/OGG Leatherback x Belgium/Blood/Sandfire.

Now, I don't know dragon morphs, but if he was sold to you as a partial trans, and now you have sold him as a translucent, something isn't right . . .

I think you owe your customer a refund including return shipping.

Old 04-10-2013, 07:55 PM   #39
joker040191
thank you for posting that Hardcore Dragonz and SApythons i missed that when i first glanced at the original ad.

There is your proof posted by you Ricks's Reps you mis represented the animal and i should be entiled to a full refund

Old 04-10-2013, 08:00 PM   #40
mikepanzarella
I fail to see how he destroyed your reputation you could of simply came on here and said im sorry a mistake was made Ill refund blah blah
but instead you chose to accuse the buyer of doctoring the photos and claim you did nothing wrong.
you have done the harm to your reputation and only have yourself to blame.
In my opinion you still have time to make this right and save what little creditably you have left after the original ad came out listed as partial trans.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!