Bad Guy Ricky Pellechia AKA Rick's Reps - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-10-2013, 08:20 PM   #41
Rud3Bwoy
i have done business with andrew in the past and he has been nothing but good high end transactions at that, 900 dollars plus,i highly doubt he would try and scam you he has done business with some top notch breeders out there,from the pics it don't look like a trans to me at all.

Old 04-10-2013, 08:21 PM   #42
Rud3Bwoy
on that note just refund him take the dragon back and get this over with

Old 04-10-2013, 08:43 PM   #43
joker040191
I am being nice enough and offered the seller to issue me a refund of $165 ill keep the dragon and he can keep the remaining $175 i think that is more then fair as he is the one at fault.. i just want this to come to a conclusion and not be out of $340.. im waiting on a respnse from the seller but doubt ill get one

Old 04-10-2013, 08:44 PM   #44
LauraB
Hey, Ricky ... thanks for posting the link to the original ad of Owen Edwards.

So not only did you knowingly buy a partial trans from Owen (he was honest), you clearly misrepresented the dragon AND used Owen's photos from nearly 8 months ago to sell the dragon to Andres. Low, man.

The only one hurting your "rep" is you, Ricky. Flat out lying through your teeth and fraudulent misrepresentation does not a trustworthy, reputable vendor make.

Refund Andres ASAP and learn how to conduct business properly if you want to save whatever might be left of your "rep".
Attached Images

Old 04-10-2013, 09:07 PM   #45
joker040191
here is the response i got from the seller after asking him for the partial refund

even though he is wrong he will not refund the money because paypal ruled in his favor so there is really no way i can get them to get my funds back.. i cant believe this BS

Old 04-10-2013, 09:12 PM   #46
Rick's Reps
just check your email agian...

Old 04-10-2013, 09:12 PM   #47
joker040191
i just got this message from the seller

i will let everyone know if i recieve the payment this sunday im not entirely sure i will get it but i hope i do

Old 04-10-2013, 09:15 PM   #48
Rick's Reps
the only way i found the old ad on fauna is because the local man that sold me it gave me the ad link and he screwed me over the same way. I'm sorry

Old 04-10-2013, 09:23 PM   #49
aSnakeLovinBabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker040191 View Post
here is the response i got from the seller after asking him for the partial refund

even though he is wrong he will not refund the money because paypal ruled in his favor so there is really no way i can get them to get my funds back.. i cant believe this BS
There are already 880 views on this thread. If he doesn't make it right, the thousands of people that view this thread will be able to see what the real story is. He's not fooling anyone with that nonsense about you changing the eye colors in the pictures. And he really looks bad now that there is a screen shot showing ads that state it is a PARTIAL trans. Not to mention his pictures in the for sale ad do not even come close to being a good representation of the true color of the dragon. It's a pretty dragon. Why lie about how red it is knowing that's going to upset your customer? If he wants to hide behind paypal as if that's a real assessment of the situation and who is right, it just shows everyone his true character. One wouldn't think that such a small amount of money is worth throwing his reputation into the trash... but just remember, YOU aren't the one destroying his reputation. He's doing it himself by hiding behind paypal and making wild claims that you photoshopped the pictures and left your dragon in the cold. What's next, going to try and say that the screen caps of the ads are also photoshopped? C'mon man.... one bearded dragon isn't worth your reputation.

Old 04-10-2013, 09:25 PM   #50
aSnakeLovinBabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker040191 View Post
i just got this message from the seller

i will let everyone know if i recieve the payment this sunday im not entirely sure i will get it but i hope i do

oh yay! Hopefully it works out. You posted this while I was in the middle of typing my previous response.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!