Bad Guy Ricky Pellechia AKA Rick's Reps - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-10-2013, 09:25 PM   #51
Rick's Reps
what the hell are you saying. i just said that i would do right by him are serious?!?!?!

Old 04-10-2013, 09:28 PM   #52
Rick's Reps
let be honest here, even though im doing right by him people will still most likely never buy a dragon off me. but whatever ill have a clear conscience.

Old 04-10-2013, 09:29 PM   #53
aSnakeLovinBabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick's Reps View Post
what the hell are you saying. i just said that i would do right by him are serious?!?!?!
Please read the post I posted after that one, explaining that he posted that you would do right by him WHILE I was typing my response out. Meaning, I never saw it until my response was already posted. It was mostly an attempt to get you to do the right thing, so I am glad you are going to fix it.

I hope it all works out for the both of you.

Old 04-10-2013, 09:42 PM   #54
Hardcore Dragonz
Quote:
let be honest here, even though im doing right by him people will still most likely never buy a dragon off me. but whatever ill have a clear conscience.
Most likely but this all could have been avoided if you would've been entertaining the idea of a refund from the get-go instead of denying the refund and accusing the buyer of altering the pictures.

Old 04-10-2013, 10:35 PM   #55
Fledermaus
Quote:
Well, that's the consequence of lying, isn't it?

Old 04-10-2013, 11:05 PM   #56
LauraB
Good to see you're accepting Andres' offer ... hope you follow through ASAP, Ricky.

Quote:
the only way i found the old ad on fauna is because the local man that sold me it gave me the ad link and he screwed me over the same way. I'm sorry
So ... someone local to you bought the cham from Owen, then sold the cham to you, Ricky, as full trans. And then that seller gave you the link to Owen's old ad that clearly stated partial trans? Sorry, but that makes no sense. Scammers usually try to cover their tracks/trails, they don't provide definitive proof that they're scammers/liars.

Hope you're not trying to pull another fast one here with that explanation. Owen could likely contradict (or substantiate) your statement if asked.

Live, learn, grow.

Old 04-14-2013, 05:16 PM   #57
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker040191 View Post
i just got this message from the seller

i will let everyone know if i recieve the payment this sunday im not entirely sure i will get it but i hope i do
I just noticed that Ricky has been listing some new ads. It made me curious as to whether you've been issued your refund, or even heard anything new about it. Any updates?

Old 04-14-2013, 05:25 PM   #58
joker040191
Have sent numerous emails and have not heard anything from Ricky smh

Old 04-14-2013, 05:43 PM   #59
mikepanzarella
He did say today or atleast Sunday but banks are closed I'm not too sure about direct deposit would assume that would be business days also
It's already almost 6 pm you should have your refund by now

Old 04-14-2013, 05:50 PM   #60
joker040191
He has ignored all emails and messages all day long so im guessing he isnt going to come through on his word

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!