Bad Guy Ricky Pellechia AKA Rick's Reps - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-14-2013, 09:28 PM   #61
joker040191
I have forwarded the emails from Ricky stating how he was trying to rip me off to my credit card company... this guy is a real piece of work smh

Old 04-14-2013, 09:56 PM   #62
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick's Reps View Post
let be honest here, even though im doing right by him people will still most likely never buy a dragon off me. but whatever ill have a clear conscience.
Can you blame them, after your performance in this thread?
You called him a liar, accused him of manipulating the photos...then admitted that you knowingly misrepresented the animal so you didn't lose money.
Damage done, but don't try to blame it on anybody but yourself.

Old 04-14-2013, 10:28 PM   #63
111Mauricejonesdrew111
ricky care to say anything? as you are viewing the thread at the moment

Old 04-14-2013, 10:42 PM   #64
NIGRO51
Wink

I like the message posted on his user profile lol I'm sure he will have trouble selling now.

Looks like you are both from NY so I would swing by and ring his bell if I were you.

Old 04-15-2013, 01:03 AM   #65
WebSlave
Well, if anyone is waiting on this guy to make good on that partial refund he promised, I suspect his trying to register a new member name here on this site so he can try to disassociate himself from this thread is NOT a good sign....

Quote:
On 4/14/2013 11:26 PM, FaunaClassifieds wrote:
> There is a new user, Long Island Reptiles at FaunaClassifieds
>
> To view their profile, go here:
>
> http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...r.php?u=124845
>
> Email Address : mastahmined@gmail.com
> Birthday : September 8, 1981
> Referrer: N/A
> IP Address: 173.2.230.213
>
> FULL NAME : Ricky Pellechia
> City and State and Country : New York
> Where did you hear about FaunaClassifieds? : Google Searched "bearded dragons for sale"
>
That new registration application was rejected, of course....

Seriously, dude, did you think it would be THAT easy to dodge the reputation you are making for yourself?

Old 04-15-2013, 01:44 AM   #66
Fangthane
He must have convinced himself that simply saying he'd issue the refund would be enough to make us forget about him, and that he'd be free to go back to business as usual. Some "mastahmind" this guy turned out to be. I noticed that he deleted the new ads that I had previously mentioned. Guess he wanted to clear the way to list the same animals under a different screen name.

On the off chance that he manages to figure out how to slip past the account verification process, maybe a mod could post screenshots of his recently deleted ads? That way, there would be a visual record of what he's trying to sell, and we can keep an eye out for similar ads from new members.

Integrity's becoming such a cheap thing. Apparently, Ricky felt that $165 was a fair price for his.

Old 04-15-2013, 07:39 AM   #67
joker040191
Wow I figured he would try to do something like that.. I really hope my credit card company is able to get my money back

Old 04-15-2013, 07:52 AM   #68
joker040191
here is the message I got from Ricky just a little while ago

not sure what to think just hoping I get my funds back

Old 04-15-2013, 09:31 AM   #69
joker040191

Ricky has initiated chargeback to my credit card.. both paypal and Discover have said this process can take a week to 30days to process and put back into my account.. once I have the payment sitting in my account I will inform everyone.. I wish Ricky would have not put me through all of this nonsense but I am glad that I will be refunded what we agreed on..

Old 04-15-2013, 12:24 PM   #70
TucsonRES
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredatorBoids View Post
I noticed that he deleted the new ads that I had previously mentioned.
He probably needed to scam, err I mean sell, some animals to get the money to refund the OP's money.

Doug Barreto

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!