Bad Guy Mike Matson (Mikes Phat Frogs) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-28-2016, 01:35 PM   #11
SynPlus
Honestly, I haven't seen a whole lot of proof on your side, the one screenshot you provided, I can't read. Please reupload in sections?

Old 05-28-2016, 01:36 PM   #12
The new repti keeper
I don't understand why others try to mediate, if Mike does not want to comment here why continue, it has already gone up to a claim with PayPal. The issue will be resolved one way or another.

Old 05-28-2016, 01:45 PM   #13
SynPlus
He cannot comment as he has been banned from Fauna. I have had a pleasurable experience with him at Repticon and have two geckos from him that are healthy and as described. I am commenting because he is unable to and providing screenshots of any information I feel would be beneficial to this thread. If I find anything out from him that would help either side it'll be posted here.

Old 05-28-2016, 01:48 PM   #14
The new repti keeper
Ah I gotcha, well don't mind me.

Old 05-28-2016, 01:51 PM   #15
kcexotics
Mike escalated it to a claim....I never asked for a full refund....Get this through your head, I'm asking for NOTHING from Mike Matson...This post is to serve as a warning for others. Nothing more nothing less, I don't expect to be compensated. If I am, good but were talking about Mike Matson so I'm not going to hold my breath.
Please let me know what additional "proof" your looking for you want to see some pics of dead frogs? An unboxing Video? How about some post mortem PCR results from the lime albinos? All coming soon to a Youtube Video

Old 05-28-2016, 01:51 PM   #16
SynPlus
Quote:
Originally Posted by The new repti keeper View Post
Ah I gotcha, well don't mind me.
No worries!

Old 05-28-2016, 01:52 PM   #17
SynPlus
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcexotics View Post
Mike escalated it to a claim....I never asked for a full refund....Get this through your head, I'm asking for NOTHING from Mike Matson...This post is to serve as a warning for others. Nothing more nothing less, I don't expect to be compensated. If I am, good but were talking about Mike Matson so I'm not going to hold my breath.
Please let me know what additional "proof" your looking for you want to see some pics of dead frogs? An unboxing Video? How about some post mortem PCR results from the lime albinos? All coming soon to a Youtube Video
How about we start with some of the things I've specifically asked for first?

Old 05-28-2016, 01:56 PM   #18
kcexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynPlus View Post
How about we start with some of the things I've specifically asked for first?
Or you can just press ctrl + on your keyboard so you can see it a little better.

Old 05-28-2016, 01:58 PM   #19
SynPlus
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcexotics View Post
Or you can just press ctrl + on your keyboard so you can see it a little better.
Does not help.

Still looking for photos showing the frogs you received are not the frogs you paid for.

Old 05-28-2016, 02:06 PM   #20
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynPlus View Post
If I find anything out from him that would help either side it'll be posted here.
Posting facts is fine. However, you cannot act as a 'go between' for someone who has been banned, that defeats the purpose of the ban.

I agree that no matter what someone's reputation is, someone who initiates a 'Bad Guy' post should provide as much information as possible about that particular transaction.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!