Bad Guy Mike Matson (Mikes Phat Frogs) - Page 24 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-08-2018, 08:17 AM   #231
Amelanistic Orca
Hey yo Mikey! Looks like u finally washed up bro!

Old 12-08-2018, 08:42 AM   #232
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by clintdowns View Post
No one can ever knock his knowledge for breeding PacMan frogs.
What they are saying the frogs are sick and dying when they are received. And then he threatens to with hold refunds/replacements if people post what happened to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clintdowns View Post
I will say one thing, he has never ever done me wrong in any transaction that we have ever had, not saying that he may not have to other people
As long as you personally didn't get screwed, right?

Old 12-08-2018, 03:18 PM   #233
HiddenHerps
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
LMAO!! That Farcebook ad Mike (or "Kels") made reads like a total scam that has been tried a thousand times over the years for so many different products. I like how they say "Comments are locked for privacy of potential buyers ... blah blah". Right. Comments are blocked because it's a scam and they want no negative feedback. Duh

Lauren Flatt , do your own research on the frogs you want to produce. Then purchase and provide suitable habitats for them. You do not need Mike Matson or some other scammy/sketchy seller to take your money and give you nothing in return.
I had no intention to buy and you're right it does have that pyramid scheme feel to it...lol. I am just a curious being and like to question everything...but I will not pay for what should be freely shared.

Old 12-09-2018, 02:55 AM   #234
LauraB
Good to hear that Lauren. I do understand about being curious and questioning everything. That is how we learn Good luck to you in your future frog adventures.

Old 12-09-2018, 05:33 PM   #235
Dro B
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
From the OP's first post:
I think Matson locked the comments in his ad so people could not link this thread.
More than likely so nobody can post that they are interested and have someone offer the info for free before he can take thier money. Breeding the frogs naturally isn't too hard and there is free info for anyone willing to spend a few mins to find it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!