Bad Guy Mike Matson (Mikes Phat Frogs) - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-28-2016, 02:18 PM   #21
SynPlus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Posting facts is fine. However, you cannot act as a 'go between' for someone who has been banned, that defeats the purpose of the ban.

I agree that no matter what someone's reputation is, someone who initiates a 'Bad Guy' post should provide as much information as possible about that particular transaction.
He is not asking me to post anything here. I'm just asking him questions/finding information that he has posted on his Facebook. Anyone here can do that as his posts are public.

I do agree that more information needs to be posted.

Old 05-28-2016, 02:37 PM   #22
kcexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynPlus View Post
How about we start with some of the things I've specifically asked for first?

Browning out

Old 05-28-2016, 03:01 PM   #23
Amelanistic Orca
Syn Crawford... ANYTHING FOR SOMETHING FREE! You can't keep kicking dirt on a pile of 'poop', trying to hide what it is... and expect it to be anything other than. #kudosontheremoratypeefforts

Old 05-28-2016, 03:12 PM   #24
Mistyck
Quote:
He cannot comment as he has been banned from Fauna. I have had a pleasurable experience with him at Repticon and have two geckos from him that are healthy and as described. I am commenting because he is unable to and providing screenshots of any information I feel would be beneficial to this thread. If I find anything out from him that would help either side it'll be posted here.
If he can't post here, then you can't act as a go between, which is what you are doing in this forum.

Quote:
How about we start with some of the things I've specifically asked for first?
If he can't get the information himself, then it's not your job to get it for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Posting facts is fine. However, you cannot act as a 'go between' for someone who has been banned, that defeats the purpose of the ban.

I agree that no matter what someone's reputation is, someone who initiates a 'Bad Guy' post should provide as much information as possible about that particular transaction.

Quote:
He is not asking me to post anything here. I'm just asking him questions/finding information that he has posted on his Facebook. Anyone here can do that as his posts are public.

I do agree that more information needs to be posted.
You're not just doing that. You're taking information from one place (facebook), bringing it here, and then asking questions to take back to facebook to give there. If the OP wants to give information then he can and should do so on this thread without you prompting him. Also, if anything is asked by Mike Matson in regards to this, and you come and ask it here to get his answers or give his answers, then that is being a go-between for a banned member. Which isn't allowed considering there is a reason he is banned.

So since he shot his own foot off and got himself banned from here, he doesn't really need to have someone respond or get answers for him.

Old 05-28-2016, 03:24 PM   #25
SynPlus
Hi Brandi, just to clarify, I am getting info from Mike's Facebook and posting to here, and asking him questions I find on here. I'm not asking questions for him or gettinf info for him, nor has he asked me to do so at any point.

Old 05-28-2016, 03:27 PM   #26
Mistyck
Quote:
Hi Brandi, just to clarify, I am getting info from Mike's Facebook and posting to here, and asking him questions I find on here. I'm not asking questions for him or gettinf info for him, nor has he asked me to do so at any point.
He cannot post the information himself. That's my point. If he can't post it himself then why should you?

Old 05-28-2016, 03:29 PM   #27
SynPlus
I do see your point regardless, I'm just trying to get all the facts on the situation. Sorry, posting from my phone and hit Post Quick Reply instead of Go Advanced. I'll post more when I get to my laptop.

Old 05-28-2016, 03:31 PM   #28
SynPlus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyck View Post
He cannot post the information himself. That's my point. If he can't post it himself then why should you?
So are you saying only one side of the story should be offered? I just want to see both sides of the story, which is why I am asking him questions based on what I see here. I'm not asking questions for him, I'm not posting for him in any way. I'm doing this so there is more info for everyone to read. Talk later.

Old 05-28-2016, 03:55 PM   #29
Lucille
Quote:
So are you saying only one side of the story should be offered? I just want to see both sides of the story, which is why I am asking him questions based on what I see here. I'm not asking questions for him, I'm not posting for him in any way. I'm doing this so there is more info for everyone to read. Talk later.
The reason he cannot post is his own doing. And I'm not sure I believe the little fiction going on here, that you ask him questions, he knows about the threads, and he is innocent of trying to frame a reply.
You are acting as a go between and in my opinion, you are circumventing the ban placed on him because of his own actions.

Old 05-28-2016, 04:03 PM   #30
Mistyck
Quote:
What part of, if he didn't get himself banned then he'd be able to post on his own, don't you get? Since he can't post for himself NO ONE ELSE needs to post for him. That's what I am saying. So unless the OP has the same information that you do, then NO, it doesn't need to be here. Since Mike Matson cannot post the information, then it does NOT need to be posted. You ARE posting for him, by posting information that he has stated. You're not doing this for everyone, you're getting it done for him. Whether you want to actually state it or not.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!