Bad Guy Mike Matson (Mikes Phat Frogs) - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-28-2016, 04:15 PM   #31
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynPlus View Post
which is why I am asking him questions
As far as I am concerned, what you are doing by interacting with him and then posting is circumvention, and unethical. Sabrina, by your actions you are not only circumventing a ban (IMHO), you are tainting your own name.

Old 05-28-2016, 04:23 PM   #32
hhmoore
Sabrina,
You have a PM...if you haven't already; I suggest you take a moment to read it before continuing here.

Also, it appears that a reminder is necessary about how to post images in a BOI thread. Images, including screenshots, MUST be posted as attachments. IMG codes from image hosting sites are convenient; but the images can be removed at any time, which leaves gaps in the thread.

Old 05-28-2016, 05:26 PM   #33
WebSlave
How about we try to get this resolved via the shortest distance between two points? Ask Mike to contact me via the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page and I'll see about lifting his ban. The ban is several years old now, so if the reason he got banned can be resolved, then I am willing to give him another chance.

At the very least, perhaps this will pull the thread back on topic.

Old 05-28-2016, 05:43 PM   #34
kcexotics
I informed him Via FB

Old 05-28-2016, 07:10 PM   #35
SynPlus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Sabrina, by your actions you are not only circumventing a ban (IMHO), you are tainting your own name.
I will take a moment to apoligize for apparently breaking a rule, where my actions have been interpreted as me trying to circumvent his ban. It was not my intention to do so, really. But my intentiins have be interpeted otherwise, hence the apology which I do mean whole heartedly.

That being said, if I am tainting my own name, as you as saying, by posting on this thread, I'm not sure what to say. I'm not a seller, and these days I'm not really a buyer. If anyone wants to take my posts, comments, what have you, and formulate the opinion that I am not someone to do business with, so be it. I can't please everyone, although I do try to help as many people out as possible.

I look forward to seeing what Mike has to say about this thread as well as the other, if he does message Rich so we can get things cleared up, as well as whatever the original poster shares with us later. My goal was to get more information.

Again, I apologize for breaking rules. The last time I posted in the BOI the 3rd party hosting rule wasn't a thing, and as far as my intentions go, they were not to circumvent Mike's ban. Hopefully we can get back on topic now, and sorry tor bumping this post again without anything to add other than a public apology.

Old 05-28-2016, 07:14 PM   #36
clintdowns
I have chatted with Mike on several occasions now and I have nothing but good things to say about him. He has not came at me sideways and he is ALWAYS willing to help out when so have questions. I am in the process of purchasing some Pacmans here in the future and Mike will be the person that I get some from.

Old 05-28-2016, 07:33 PM   #37
kcexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by clintdowns View Post
I have chatted with Mike on several occasions now and I have nothing but good things to say about him. He has not came at me sideways and he is ALWAYS willing to help out when so have questions. I am in the process of purchasing some Pacmans here in the future and Mike will be the person that I get some from.
Well good luck with that
How about you reserve your comments until you've done business with him Just bc he answered your questions and made you feel special, doesn't make him a stand up guy. SynPlus likes to see screen shots, pics, and proof please add some or it didn't happen.

Old 05-29-2016, 01:44 AM   #38
ElexisC
I used to think like those 2. Was friends with him on facebook, he seemed like a stand up guy and his posts always made it look like he was the victim. I even defended him until I saw all the proof posted about how he wasn't going to pay someone back, still hasnt, and all the dead frogs etc. I had to eat my words. News flash, just because they're nice and popular on their Facebook doesn't mean there isn't a demon behind closed doors. He even offered me a frog after I posted saying he seemed like a stand-up guy and I turned it down, glad I did. So I kinda wonder if he offered them a frog for posting good things. *And to clarify, he offered the frog after I posted not before so I wasn't posting because of the frog. I wasn't going to take a frog for posting he was a good guy like it was some kind of payment like he pretty much hinted at and wanted me to keep doing. I then unfriendly him on facebook after all the proof came out in that thread and I felt like a total idiot for ever believing him. Again I did not post for a frog, he just seemed like a stand up guy and after he offered the frog and said "keep it up" or something a long those lines I started to doubt him. Just makes me think he does that kind of thing to get people to keep defending him. I never had and still don't have a frog in my collection and really didn't want one to begin with so didn't jump on the offer which just tasted all sorts of wrong to begin with when he said it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Old 05-29-2016, 02:04 AM   #39
tcp2
There is no way his ban should be lifted. He has posted under multiple different names and had people post ads for him. He is completely dishonest and unethical. He tries to sell animals that are banned under State laws. Look at any of the numerous posts about him. He lies, cheats and steals in almost every transaction. He will then start threatening and name calling if bullying does not work. Unbelievable that you would even consider lifting his ban. It should be life plus 100 years.

Old 05-29-2016, 02:07 AM   #40
tcp2
Rich, I am once again saying you can not be serious. Contact me privately for more information. Tom

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!