Bad Guy Mike Matson (Mikes Phat Frogs) - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-29-2016, 06:01 PM   #41
jrsexotics
Talking

I will address Mr. Bumps claims on here. I will not argue back and forth with members that are not involved in the transaction.

*Frogs were overheated during transit which resulted in a loss of some of the animals. One other box experienced the same that went to a large reptile company. There animals were replaced in the following few weeks as it was only peppermints and greens.
*40 degree temp change between day and night from Fullerton,CA to Butler,PA.
**** fedex did not keep the boxes in a cool area while traveling to be shipped out of California.
*Mr. Bump lost a few animals upon arrival and proceeded to for a few following days.
*He was told they would be replaced. Not only the DOA but the Entire box of 20 frogs for the inconvenience of the DOA.
*I have produced plenty of peppermints in the last two months for replacements but have not produced pure lime green albinos.
*Last check in from MR bump was the end of April (SEE attached below) when he was made aware that peppermints were only out of the water.
* I have not had any messages from mr bump since
*May 22nd he opened a PayPal claim for a refund on all of the animals minus shipping. (Total box loss was 9 out of 20) so, keeping 11 frogs for free seems reasonable to him.
* I was not aware of the PayPal claim until 2-3 days ago.

* Mr. Bump also claims that all of the peppermints have browned out. I have seen pictures of 2 animals. Which I assume is the 2 darkest appearing peppermints and still a solid green color. He has not posted a group photo like I have asked the last few days.
* Peppermints are a solid green pacman frog. Shades from a dark olive to almost a green color with blue highlights. This is my line that I created.
*Brown out means the frog coloration goes from green to brown. This is common with another breeders line of green pacman frogs.

A pic showing an example of brown out is attached below

Mr Bump has made a PayPal claim for a full refund. I do not mind refunding for the 9 DOA animals. I offered a full box replacement of animals for the inconvenience put on him for 9 DOA frogs when both colors are available for shipping. It was not his fault nor mine that they arrived DOA. We have to rely on a 3rd party to transport fragile animals for us.

If Mr Bump is willing to accept lime green albino mix pacman frogs in replacement for the others. I will send 24 frogs out on the 8th. Following arrival the current PayPal claim being cancelled.

Otherwise, this matter is left up to PayPal and they will decide the outcome.

Old 05-29-2016, 06:04 PM   #42
jrsexotics
Last communication along with him letting me know all of the peppermints were doing great. No complaints

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
I will address Mr. Bumps claims on here. I will not argue back and forth with members that are not involved in the transaction.

*Frogs were overheated during transit which resulted in a loss of some of the animals. One other box experienced the same that went to a large reptile company. There animals were replaced in the following few weeks as it was only peppermints and greens.
*40 degree temp change between day and night from Fullerton,CA to Butler,PA.
**** fedex did not keep the boxes in a cool area while traveling to be shipped out of California.
*Mr. Bump lost a few animals upon arrival and proceeded to for a few following days.
*He was told they would be replaced. Not only the DOA but the Entire box of 20 frogs for the inconvenience of the DOA.
*I have produced plenty of peppermints in the last two months for replacements but have not produced pure lime green albinos.
*Last check in from MR bump was the end of April (SEE attached below) when he was made aware that peppermints were only out of the water.
* I have not had any messages from mr bump since
*May 22nd he opened a PayPal claim for a refund on all of the animals minus shipping. (Total box loss was 9 out of 20) so, keeping 11 frogs for free seems reasonable to him.
* I was not aware of the PayPal claim until 2-3 days ago.

* Mr. Bump also claims that all of the peppermints have browned out. I have seen pictures of 2 animals. Which I assume is the 2 darkest appearing peppermints and still a solid green color. He has not posted a group photo like I have asked the last few days.
* Peppermints are a solid green pacman frog. Shades from a dark olive to almost a green color with blue highlights. This is my line that I created.
*Brown out means the frog coloration goes from green to brown. This is common with another breeders line of green pacman frogs.

A pic showing an example of brown out is attached below

Mr Bump has made a PayPal claim for a full refund. I do not mind refunding for the 9 DOA animals. I offered a full box replacement of animals for the inconvenience put on him for 9 DOA frogs when both colors are available for shipping. It was not his fault nor mine that they arrived DOA. We have to rely on a 3rd party to transport fragile animals for us.

If Mr Bump is willing to accept lime green albino mix pacman frogs in replacement for the others. I will send 24 frogs out on the 8th. Following arrival the current PayPal claim being cancelled.

Otherwise, this matter is left up to PayPal and they will decide the outcome.
Attached Images

Old 05-29-2016, 06:07 PM   #43
jrsexotics
True brown out example in the pic attached

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
Last communication along with him letting me know all of the peppermints were doing great. No complaints
Attached Images

Old 05-29-2016, 07:20 PM   #44
kcexotics
[quote=jrsexotics;1913982

Otherwise, this matter is left up to PayPal and they will decide the outcome.[/QUOTE]

No I opened a dispute for a partial refund minus shipping you turned it down and escalated it to a claim. Following arrival, PayPal dispute will be canceled, PM me shipping costs.

Old 05-29-2016, 07:45 PM   #45
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcexotics View Post
No I opened a dispute for a partial refund minus shipping you turned it down and escalated it to a claim. Following arrival, PayPal dispute will be canceled, PM me shipping costs.
Don't worry about the shipping cost. I will pay for shipping.

Do you want
10 peppermint
14 lime green albino mix

Or Mix group with 24 total of the below morphs
Strawberry pineapple
Lime green albino mixes
Peppermint
Tans

You can pm me on Facebook if you would like or just post the decision on here. I'll pm you the shipping label tracking this upcoming week. Plan for them to ship the 8th for the 9th arrival. If frogs are ready sooner, I will let you know.

Glad to get this taken care of.

Old 05-29-2016, 08:05 PM   #46
kcexotics
As far as I'm concerned nine frogs and were square, I'm not asking for anything more than what's owed to me. I filed the disputed after a month of not hearing from you. Any kind of simple even one word correspondence would have avoided all of this. A mix of any frogs totaling at least nine, is fine with me, especially if your covering shipping costs.

Old 05-29-2016, 08:47 PM   #47
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcexotics View Post
As far as I'm concerned nine frogs and were square, I'm not asking for anything more than what's owed to me. I filed the disputed after a month of not hearing from you. Any kind of simple even one word correspondence would have avoided all of this. A mix of any frogs totaling at least nine, is fine with me, especially if your covering shipping costs.
Pm me on Facebook or email me direct at mikesphatfrogs@yahoo.com
That is the best way to get ahold of me.

I will send you over the tracking before they ship out.

Old 05-29-2016, 09:03 PM   #48
clintdowns
Awesome job Mike. I think that this was handled great. Can't wait to receive mine in the next week or so.

Old 05-29-2016, 09:42 PM   #49
Black Adder
So am I reading right that Matsons ban was lifted
SERIOUSLY?
That is very disappointing indeed.
And I am sure I am not the only one to think that way.....

Old 05-29-2016, 09:55 PM   #50
clintdowns
You know, if a person is going to be able to create a BOI thread on a person, don't you think he should be able to defend hisself. The ban was lifted so the problem could get worked out, as it did. Win Win situation.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!