Bad Guy Mike Matson (Mikes Phat Frogs) - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-29-2016, 10:38 PM   #51
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
So am I reading right that Matsons ban was lifted
SERIOUSLY?
That is very disappointing indeed.
And I am sure I am not the only one to think that way.....
This has been expressed in other threads; so I will address it once, here.
I'm fairly confident in saying that most people here don't remember why Mike Matson was banned in the first place. When that ban was lifted, it was done without any fanfare...and the account remained unused for some time. During a similar situation (a member relaying information), I pointed out that his account was active & and he could come speak for himself. What was not revealed (because it really isn't any of anybody's business) is that the infraction points were not removed from the account....and, in fairly short order, Mike's posts earned him the points to trigger another ban. To be honest, in other circumstances, it wouldn't have been enough points to trigger even a 3 day ban.
That said, it also bears mentioning that we do not ban people for business practices (unless they violate site rules in the process).
Also, occasionally people change. Just because somebody was a here five (or more) years ago doesn't mean they will always be a ; or that they can't become a solid, upstanding, member of a community. Years ago, a banned member could get his access restored in order to respond to a BOI thread - I like that option; and I agree with considering it on an individual basis.

When a banned member is given access, it is probationary; and there is little tolerance granted.

Old 05-29-2016, 11:41 PM   #52
jrsexotics
I was a pain and did not carry myself well at those times. Now, I am only commenting towards the OP or moderators when questions are asked. Maybe I'll avoid heated back and forth conversations that way and stay away from being banned. Along, with being somewhat more mature.

Most of my online business will go back towards the wholesale side and less retail. Especially, with my full line pet store opening up this fall. Minor issues are blown out of proportion on the online retail side where as the wholesale business is very relaxed and easy going.

Once again, I do appreciate Rich allowing me to post again.

This thread for now has been worked out and Mr Bump I feel will be pleased with the frogs he will receive shortly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
This has been expressed in other threads; so I will address it once, here.
I'm fairly confident in saying that most people here don't remember why Mike Matson was banned in the first place. When that ban was lifted, it was done without any fanfare...and the account remained unused for some time. During a similar situation (a member relaying information), I pointed out that his account was active & and he could come speak for himself. What was not revealed (because it really isn't any of anybody's business) is that the infraction points were not removed from the account....and, in fairly short order, Mike's posts earned him the points to trigger another ban. To be honest, in other circumstances, it wouldn't have been enough points to trigger even a 3 day ban.
That said, it also bears mentioning that we do not ban people for business practices (unless they violate site rules in the process).
Also, occasionally people change. Just because somebody was a here five (or more) years ago doesn't mean they will always be a ; or that they can't become a solid, upstanding, member of a community. Years ago, a banned member could get his access restored in order to respond to a BOI thread - I like that option; and I agree with considering it on an individual basis.

When a banned member is given access, it is probationary; and there is little tolerance granted.

Old 06-11-2016, 11:22 AM   #53
312Herps
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
I was a pain and did not carry myself well at those times. Now, I am only commenting towards the OP or moderators when questions are asked. Maybe I'll avoid heated back and forth conversations that way and stay away from being banned. Along, with being somewhat more mature.

Most of my online business will go back towards the wholesale side and less retail. Especially, with my full line pet store opening up this fall. Minor issues are blown out of proportion on the online retail side where as the wholesale business is very relaxed and easy going.

Once again, I do appreciate Rich allowing me to post again.

This thread for now has been worked out and Mr Bump I feel will be pleased with the frogs he will receive shortly.
Until you pay the debts you owe you're still the same person IMO you have the paypal , pay you debts Mike.

Same pile , just different flies .

Old 06-11-2016, 01:38 PM   #54
jrsexotics
Like I have stated in the other threads.

Here is my mailing address Rick
7381 walnut ave, Buena Park,CA 90620

Take it to court. Can't wait!

However, you will sit and hide on behind the computer with one insult after another. Nothing will change because you know what will happen if you go to court

Old 06-11-2016, 01:57 PM   #55
Fangthane
Quote:
However, you will sit and hide on behind the computer with one insult after another.
Coming from you, that's just rich.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
... so densely hypocritical that it has its own event horizon.
Gotta love a good astrophysics reference.

Old 06-11-2016, 02:02 PM   #56
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
Coming from you, that's just rich.

Gotta love a good astrophysics reference.
You crack me up..... A nobody in the hobby with a lot of free time. Stock my Facebook page some more

Old 06-11-2016, 02:20 PM   #57
Fangthane
Quote:
You crack me up..... A nobody in the hobby with a lot of free time. Stock my Facebook page some more
A nobody who's gone out of his way to help a great many people in this hobby by playing a part in exposing you and your kind for what they truly are - with absolutely nothing to gain from any of it. My sole purpose here is to use truth and logic for the betterment of all your potential victims. Your sole purpose is to help yourself, no matter how much you have to continuously lie and steal to accomplish it. All in all, I feel pretty good about the role I play.

Can't help noticing your Fakebook coward brigade is conspicuously absent from your threads on here. Though foolish enough to associate with you, it'd seem they've mustered just enough smarts to avoid being associated with you in a venue that actually counts. I guess the truest friends really are those you don't have to bribe for their support.

Old 06-11-2016, 02:25 PM   #58
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by 312Herps View Post
Until you pay the debts you owe you're still the same person
Agreed. There is enough here to allow potential buyers to make an informed choice about whether to buy from Matson or not.

Old 06-11-2016, 02:34 PM   #59
jrsexotics
I don't ask anyone to comment here on fauna. The information they give is disregarded or they are threatened with a ban. Hence why very few people use this site. Fauna is not the police of the reptile community as much as Lucille and others would like to believe so.

Dan this is the first time I have heard of your name. I doubt you help as much as you think you do.....

This is nothing but free advertising. I have 30 shipments going out on Monday and 2 exports in the next 3 weeks. See a lot of them see thru the worthless threads of a few bad transactions.

Glad these threads give you some meaning to life though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
A nobody who's gone out of his way to help a great many people in this hobby by playing a part in exposing you and your kind for what they truly are - with absolutely nothing to gain from any of it. My sole purpose here is to use truth and logic for the betterment of all your potential victims. Your sole purpose is to help yourself, no matter how much you have to continuously lie and steal to accomplish it. All in all, I feel pretty good about the role I play.

Can't help noticing your Fakebook coward brigade is conspicuously absent from your threads on here. Though foolish enough to associate with you, it'd seem they've mustered just enough smarts to avoid being associated with you in a venue that actually counts. I guess the truest friends really are those you don't have to bribe for their support.

Old 06-11-2016, 02:36 PM   #60
jrsexotics
As far as this thread goes and the OP. Mike Bump is having 24 pacman frogs shipped to him on Monday. Not only 9 replacements but 15 extra frogs for free.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!