Bad Guy Mike Matson (Mikes Phat Frogs) - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-11-2016, 06:59 PM   #71
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
Disregarded as in ignoring the fact that this thread is over and has been carried on by those that have nothing to do with the transaction.
Sorry, but it is NOT a requirement of this site that participants in BOI threads have any direct involvement with any specific transaction or the persons directly involved. This is a BOARD of inquiry composed of all the members interested enough and willing enough to participate to try to come to their own understanding and conclusions about the issue(s) presented. Each and every person who participates here is encouraged to form their own opinion about what they believe the truth to be, and if so inclined, express that opinion publicly as well.

Always been that way here, and I strongly suspect that it always will. At least as long as I am running this joint.

The TOPIC of this thread is "Mike Matson". Anyone who wants to can contribute their thoughts as long as such posts and their registration remains within the rules of this site. They can agree with the label of BAD GUY or GOOD GUY (whichever applies), or disagree with it, their choice. No one is holding any gun to anyone's head trying to coerce them to think one way or another.

It should also be noted that no thread posted here has any sort of termination date applied to it, whether it be chronological or event based. Any thread can be resurrected by any interested party who feels there is sufficient reason to bring the topic back up for discussion.

Just a FYI....

Old 06-11-2016, 07:32 PM   #72
jrsexotics
The op in this thread is taken care of and shipment goes out Monday. Same thing with the $500.00

As far as the hognose. She is at fault and trying to put the blame on me. If there were issues that arrised within the 40 days they should have been brought to my attention. Not send me a email going it was sick when I bought it and it died. I want a $170.00 refund or I'm posting a fauna bio I won't give into that bs.

Rick can take me to court. I have given him the serving address for this 2 year ordeal. I can't wait for him to do it.

As far as these threads. I will assume mr bump will post when his frogs arrive and this one is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I think you have control issues. The way the BOI works, is that business issues are discussed and everyone contributes ideas. When the latest thread was initiated, I came up with this post:

Essentially insisting on proof of the accusations made. I just did that again in another thread when you were accused of violence.
But I insist that both sides act with fairness: the issues should be discussed here and not on editable FB.
What happened? You went off like a firecracker, insulting, making derogatory statements, acting like an ass. I think you should go to your sports game and return with a clear mind. Just because readers insist on decent behavior and courtesy from you does not make them 'haters'. Just because they state their opinions (my opinion is that those who accused you should show some proof) does not make them haters.
You need to calm down, take one issue at a time, deal with it, and if the other party needs to be refunded or compensated, just do so. I'm telling you, you are your own worst enemy right now.

Old 06-11-2016, 08:10 PM   #73
juliasara
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
The op in this thread is taken care of and shipment goes out Monday. Same thing with the $500.00

As far as the hognose. She is at fault and trying to put the blame on me. If there were issues that arrised within the 40 days they should have been brought to my attention. Not send me a email going it was sick when I bought it and it died. I want a $170.00 refund or I'm posting a fauna bio I won't give into that bs.

Rick can take me to court. I have given him the serving address for this 2 year ordeal. I can't wait for him to do it.

As far as these threads. I will assume mr bump will post when his frogs arrive and this one is over.
Did you miss the post above this one? It's not up to you to decide if this thread is closed or not. Lucille hit the nail on the head with the control thing. You can't handle not being in control can you? I feel bad for any girl you date. Just because you sent someone some free frogs to make up for a mistake doesn't mean your off the hook for all your other debts. You will remain a bad guy in many people's eyes till you repay ALL of your debts.

Old 06-11-2016, 09:38 PM   #74
tcp2
I received the second $50.00 payment today. $100.00 down, more to go. It would be great if this is really over on Monday.

Old 06-11-2016, 10:14 PM   #75
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
Did you miss the post above this one? It's not up to you to decide if this thread is closed or not. Lucille hit the nail on the head with the control thing. You can't handle not being in control can you? I feel bad for any girl you date. Just because you sent someone some free frogs to make up for a mistake doesn't mean your off the hook for all your other debts. You will remain a bad guy in many people's eyes till you repay ALL of your debts.
*****inserts yawn here****

Old 06-11-2016, 10:36 PM   #76
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcp2 View Post
I received the second $50.00 payment today. $100.00 down, more to go. It would be great if this is really over on Monday.
Only a 5 year payback plan
Great business model Matson.....

Seriously Tom, good luck and sincerely hope you do get $500 back.

Really do not think that will change ANYBODIES opinion of Matson whatsoever though......

Old 06-11-2016, 11:33 PM   #77
jrsexotics
$240.00 in his account

Old 06-12-2016, 12:11 AM   #78
tcp2
True story. We are up to $240.00.

Old 06-12-2016, 01:41 AM   #79
tlmoon
Well, Mike's attitude hasn't changed....looks like he tried to act like a mature person for a couple posts but that didn't last long.

Mike, you have a terrible reputation with a lot of people. If you make sincere changes, some people will ultimately trust you again, others never will. But if you continue to act in the same way, what people think of you will never change.

Alienating people, being immature and obnoxious, and acting arrogant is BAD BUSINESS. So you can think you're some important wholesaler or something, but it's just stupid to be bad at business when you're trying to run a business.

Old 06-12-2016, 04:25 AM   #80
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlmoon View Post
Well, Mike's attitude hasn't changed....looks like he tried to act like a mature person for a couple posts but that didn't last long.

Mike, you have a terrible reputation with a lot of people. If you make sincere changes, some people will ultimately trust you again, others never will. But if you continue to act in the same way, what people think of you will never change.

Alienating people, being immature and obnoxious, and acting arrogant is BAD BUSINESS. So you can think you're some important wholesaler or something, but it's just stupid to be bad at business when you're trying to run a business.

I have no sincerity for those that post on here to stir the pot.

None, of them have anything to do with the actual transaction.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!