Bad Guy Mike Matson (Mikes Phat Frogs) - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-12-2016, 04:53 AM   #81
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics
She was the reason I was banned years.
Hopefully, you've matured enough to handle the truth...
YOU, Mike, were the reason you got banned. It wasn't Wendy's fault, unless you're claiming that she had control of your account & was posting as you.

Old 06-12-2016, 05:26 AM   #82
juliasara
It doesn't appear he's matured at all. I'm posting this here since I know stuff gets deleted on Facebook all the time and even if he deletes it I want there to be a record of it. I guess the truth hurts so much that Mike has to make posts on Facebook about me! I wish him good luck finding my phone number and am waiting for all the texts he and his friends send. I can't imagine why anyone would want to do business with this guy, if he will harass people he hasn't even done business with on Facebook imagine what he will do if something goes wrong with the transaction and Mike gets pissed off.
Attached Images

Old 06-12-2016, 05:37 AM   #83
juliasara
Last one
Attached Images

Old 06-12-2016, 06:29 AM   #84
Fangthane
All the big talk about just how meaningless the BOI and its members are sure doesn't jibe with the intense fixation he's clearly showing for some us. Considering all the time and effort such a "busy" guy is putting into his ham-handed smear campaigns, his supposed lack of concern sure does seem to have more than a hint of desperation behind it.

A small handful of painfully unintelligent people are exposing their lack of character by flexing their Fakebook muscles, supporting a known Bad Guy on a couple of FB posts that few are ever going to bother reading; meanwhile, thousands of people have read these BOI posts, with many more thousands of hits to come. So, who exactly is doing the hiding?

Using scammer logic sure does seem to allow certain types of people of believe some really off-the-wall ideas.

Old 06-12-2016, 06:33 AM   #85
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
Last one
You know I did have a talk with Rich in the beginning and don't want others to be proven right. I let the last two days go thru with back and forth messages with members not involved in either transactions.

Julia if you can't handle any Facebook comments maybe you shouldn't comment on here. I do have a fairly strong social media presence and any post I make is seen by quite a few people.

Mr bumps shipment with 9 replacement frogs goes out Monday with 15 additional free frogs. Just because I can....

Tom Parker is being repaid for the incident that was done years ago.

As far as the lady with the hognose... Well that's not being resolved.

I'm done with this wasteful back and forth.

Once again you are not the police of the reptile world. However, your egos on here seem to make you think so....

Old 06-12-2016, 06:37 AM   #86
jrsexotics
And Dan.... If I'm really this big bad scammer then how have I lasted 6 years in this hobby so far while becoming one of the biggest and most well known pacman frog breeders in the world?

I have twice as many Instagram followers alone than those that have seen this thread.

You're a joke. Go back to your moms basement.

Old 06-12-2016, 06:43 AM   #87
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
I have no sincerity for those that post on here to stir the pot.

None, of them have anything to do with the actual transaction.
after all this time and all these boi and posts you still do not get it do you?

THESE BOI THREADS ARE ABOUT YOU!

And from what you have shown to everybody here is that you suck as a business person

I do not care HOW many supposedly hot snot wholesale deals you have done or how much your water system cost to install, I could have found $500 to repay somebody from an age old debt in my pocket change and I would NOT be looking for a ticker parade celebration after I had done it!

And I am a nobody so what does THAT say about your self perceived reputation?

Old 06-12-2016, 06:48 AM   #88
Black Adder
Quote:
And Dan.... If I'm really this big bad scammer then how have I lasted 6 years in this hobby so far while becoming one of the biggest and most well known pacman frog breeders in the world?

I have twice as many Instagram followers alone than those that have seen this thread.

You're a joke. Go back to your moms basement.

For heavens sake STOP claiming to be some hot shot!

Nobody who is in the position you THINK you are would have to pay back $500 in dribs and drabs and take 5 years to do it!

Get over yourself and look around you, yes that is the real world out there not the Farcebook world you live in!
Do you PAY your sycophants on there to suck up to you publicly? Maybe thats why you cant afford to pay your debts?

There is only one joker here....yes grab that mirror....now you see him!

Old 06-12-2016, 06:48 AM   #89
jrsexotics
That's the difference with someone who is at the age of retirement and has savings vs someone that is 26 that runs his own business, works for himself and is opening up a pet store. I have $7,000.00 in bills a month. Summer time is the slow time for business. However, you wouldn't know that working for someone else and doing this for a hobby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
after all this time and all these boi and posts you still do not get it do you?

THESE BOI THREADS ARE ABOUT YOU!

And from what you have shown to everybody here is that you suck as a business person

I do not care HOW many supposedly hot snot wholesale deals you have done or how much your water system cost to install, I could have found $500 to repay somebody from an age old debt in my pocket change and I would NOT be looking for a ticker parade celebration after I had done it!

And I am a nobody so what does THAT say about your self perceived reputation?

Old 06-12-2016, 06:59 AM   #90
Fangthane
Quote:
If I'm really this big bad scammer...blah blah
You already asked basically the same question, so I'll just quote my answer, since you obviously lack the mental capacity to have noticed it the first time around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
Probably for the very same reasons that Dan Scolaro, Backwater Reptiles, Glades, etc, continued to do business well after their BOI exploits made it abundantly clear that they should be avoided - mass ignorance of their typical practices; an alarming amount of people who simply don't value integrity.
I suspect you have an extra chromosome that makes it difficult, but do try to keep up.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!