Bad Guy John Wilson adamsbraown67@gmail.com SCAM - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-03-2017, 09:56 PM   #61
LoquaciousLaura
This winner is still at it using this name and email address. Pretty lame. Nothing says "scam" like not inquiring about a specific animal, not answering my questions, and offering to send me a cashier's check over the amount (not that the amount was ever determined) "for keeping it in my favor." Riiiiiight.
Attached Images

Old 09-15-2017, 09:11 PM   #62
Wmhrbst
Just received an email from this same person. I thought something was off from the start, and I searched his email in Google. This BOI thread popped up on the search results.

Old 09-16-2017, 09:09 AM   #63
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmhrbst View Post
This BOI thread popped up on the search results.
Perfect, that is point.

Old 09-16-2017, 10:58 AM   #64
winecountryconstrictors
Yep, he texted me want my black headed Python. He wants to send me a money order with an extra $50. Lol, I asked for his name and he said Matthew Wilson. They will send a fake check for $400 dollars to much and want a refund before you try and cash the fake check. Scumbags

Old 09-16-2017, 11:32 AM   #65
bcr229
I usually get them to send me the check before cutting them off - make them waste time and money sending it.

Old 09-17-2017, 01:34 PM   #66
shelledfriends
Update to this thread, the contact name for that e-mail ID is now Matthew John.

Old 09-17-2017, 04:16 PM   #67
Mac's Morphs
They are very funny and don't even read the messages just use an auto response no matter what you say. I replied with a random outrageous number and still same response of they will send a check for me
Attached Images

Old 09-17-2017, 09:28 PM   #68
winecountryconstrictors
Yep Matthew Wilson here. They don't read your response at all. Funny stuff

Old 09-20-2017, 06:27 PM   #69
Jan Post
Scammer John Wilsonr

Beware of John Wilsom (adamsbraown67@gmai..com.If you google his e-mail you can see he is a scammer. He offered to buy a pair of Anolis extremus from me for $ 50 more than I had asked and then told me he was on a business trip and his assistant was going to pick them up after I had asked him twice in vain for his shipping address. Of course it was not paypal but a cashiers check.

Old 09-21-2017, 09:48 PM   #70
dylanravenj
Received an email from this address as well and knew right off the bat he was trying to scam me. The conversation went as follows:

matthew john <adamsbraown67@gmail.com>
Sep 17 (4 days ago)

to me
--
Still up for sale? please get back to me with the final asking price

Dylan <dylanravenjohnston@gmail.com>
Sep 17 (4 days ago)

to matthew
Hi Matt,

All the animals in the posts including the proven female are still up for sale. If you give me a zip code and let me know specifically which animals you were interested in I can give you an overall price.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone

matthew john
Sep 17 (4 days ago)

to me
i need your full name and address. i'm paying by cashier Check.I'll add $50 for keeping it in my favor.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!