Bad Guy Omar Zamudio-Thief Scammer Psycho - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-14-2017, 05:35 PM   #11
ADD Reptiles
If you read the Yelp reviews on the place you will see that the establishment itself has a very poor reputation. I really hope you didn’t send the link to that email. You will see that Omar’s name is shown with the email so you are opening yourself up to serious harassment.

Old 11-14-2017, 06:12 PM   #12
Lucille
I think far more likely if Omar sees the link is that he will register here and post his version. Readers can then draw their own conclusions based on his presentation and the posts you have made.
No one should have to deal with the sorts of threats you have said he has made toward you and your family.

Old 11-14-2017, 06:30 PM   #13
ADD Reptiles
Ok, I still have a few more pieces of evidence I was going to post. Would it make sense to post more evidence of the harassment and threats or should I stick to the credit card fraud and stolen animals?

Old 11-14-2017, 06:37 PM   #14
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD Reptiles View Post
Ok, I still have a few more pieces of evidence I was going to post. Would it make sense to post more evidence of the harassment and threats or should I stick to the credit card fraud and stolen animals?
Both please

Old 11-14-2017, 06:44 PM   #15
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD Reptiles View Post
Any information you have, whether it be harassment or evidence of fraud would be helpful to anyone reading this.

Old 11-15-2017, 02:03 AM   #16
DavidBeard
If there is any way you can record the voicemails he left with incriminating threats, that would likely help linking them to him if say down the road you can find another clip of his voice or a video if him online.

Old 11-15-2017, 08:29 AM   #17
ADD Reptiles
I plan on saving all of them, I don’t believe there’s any way to post them on here is there?

Old 11-15-2017, 09:29 AM   #18
bcr229
If they are on your cell phone there is a free app called BoldBeast Recorder that you can use to record your phone calls. Just install the recorder, turn it on, call your voice mail, and then when you're done you can save off the audio files and attach them to a post here.

Old 11-15-2017, 09:41 AM   #19
ADD Reptiles
Perfect, thank you.

Old 11-15-2017, 09:59 AM   #20
JimM
Why waste time posting anymore here about this guy ? Everybody now knows to avoid this POS. He cant be arresetd by anyone on the BOI so I think you need to take everything to the police at this point. This nut needs serious charges filed against him ... it's more than a 'bad guy' status on the BOI at this point with his threats.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!