Bad Guy Omar Zamudio-Thief Scammer Psycho - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-15-2017, 10:17 AM   #21
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimM View Post
Why waste time posting anymore here about this guy ?
As the thread progresses more people may post their experience and opinion and that may have value to future readers. I for one would like to see some more of the email exchanges, and the OP himself says he has more evidence he wants to post.

Old 11-15-2017, 10:21 AM   #22
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimM View Post
Why waste time posting anymore here about this guy ? Everybody now knows to avoid this POS.
I for one would appreciate it. As I've been trying to connect the dots in the background, the person I'm coming up with currently is 'not' the person in the picture posted. It would be good to at least know 'which' person we all are trying to actually avoid and 'which' actual person the OP should be filing a complaint against with the police.

Perhaps they have the right person, but maybe not. The OP has provided great information thus far, he might have another nugget/data point that he doesn't realize he even has. Others might catch it 'if' he continues to provide additional posts.

Food for thought.

Old 11-15-2017, 10:23 AM   #23
s4sainz
This guy is a FN Chump, he sit's behind a computer internet banging on people.

That fact that he started asking about my daughter and brought her up out of no where, in a treating and pedophile manner shows you the type of pu*** he is.

I've given him an address to meet me at to settle this away like men, but the punk never showed up, like I knew he wouldn't.

This guy is clearly an unfit father who is obviously on drugs and he will get what's coming to him eventually.

Karma is B****

On the bright side, we have his home address, his telephone number, and know where his business is located and have a picture of his little gangster wannabe punk ass.

All I will say is F*** this Piece Of Shi*

Old 11-15-2017, 10:29 AM   #24
ADD Reptiles
So David Dean is an alias he uses for when he orders animals. What connects him to that name is that he provided the phone number for his dog grooming business as one of the contacts for the shipping info that Jim Kriegh provided. This address was also confirmed as being one of Omar's residences by one of the Painted Reptiles former employees Ismael Rosales. His boss (the owner) went to confront him about the stolen tortoise at that location

Old 11-15-2017, 10:42 AM   #25
ADD Reptiles
Here is more of his threats. I eventually tried getting onto his level to scare him a little bit, maybe not the smartest move on my part but at this point I was desperate to get him to go away. The last photo is particularly important because he confirms that the 4238 Mammoth Ave. address is in fact his. I am still unsure what his connection is to David Dean. If you look up the address that is the name registered to the home.
Attached Images

Old 11-15-2017, 10:48 AM   #26
Robert Walker
Anthony or Michael, can either of you connect 'Omar" to the name 'ozsexotics'?

Old 11-15-2017, 10:57 AM   #27
ADD Reptiles
This is where he first threatened my family. Keep in mind that while I was receiving these texts he was also trying to facetime me, calling non stop and leaving voicemails. It scared me a little bit because he knew the car I drove but then I realized I had photos of it on my social media.
Attached Images

Old 11-15-2017, 10:58 AM   #28
s4sainz
No, sorry.

I'm done wasting my time on this piece of sh** crack head punk ass pedophile.

Michael, just ignore this fn guy, seriously bro, he's a waste of time and energy, this guy is obviously jealous and has nothing better to do.

Old 11-15-2017, 11:01 AM   #29
ADD Reptiles
I just want to get out just how big of a scumbag this guy is. He is still in possession of several stolen animals which are being kept in a drug house.

Old 11-15-2017, 11:05 AM   #30
ADD Reptiles
I don't think that's him, I have no idea where he would get a T+ Water Monitor from, unless he stole it. This guy tried talking me down on a $35 Green Basilisk at the last show we vended.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!