Bad Guy Omar Zamudio-Thief Scammer Psycho - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-18-2018, 10:38 PM   #51
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZsExotics View Post
Hello fauna community! My name is Omar Zamudio Jr. and I’m starting a business called OZ’s Exotics and I don’t want anyone to think bad of me or my business. So I thought it would be a good idea to let you guys know this man is my father. I can’t believe he would even think to do things like this and threaten people it’s just to much, he’s going through a lot but it’s no excuse for his actions and on behalf of the Zamudio’s I’d like to say sorry to any one that was harassed by him or bugged in anyway. I truly am sorry. This is not our family’s way and if anyone has any questions you could reach me at ozsexotics@yahoo.com I just hope this doesn’t stop anyone from doing business with me because I am nothing like that and you could ask anyone that knows me or my family we are not like that, it just sucks my father had to make this name for himself in the community

Can you produce proof of your claim? IE, That was your father, and you're Junior?

If in fact your post is genuine,. Kudos, My HATS OFF TO YOU, and wish you the Best Of Luck with your new business....

Again, "Proof"..

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 11-19-2018, 12:35 PM   #52
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Hello fauna community! My name is Omar Zamudio Jr. and I’m starting a business called OZ’s Exotics and I don’t want anyone to think bad of me or my business. So I thought it would be a good idea to let you guys know this man is my father. I can’t believe he would even think to do things like this and threaten people it’s just to much, he’s going through a lot but it’s no excuse for his actions and on behalf of the Zamudio’s I’d like to say sorry to any one that was harassed by him or bugged in anyway. I truly am sorry. This is not our family’s way and if anyone has any questions you could reach me at ozsexotics@yahoo.com I just hope this doesn’t stop anyone from doing business with me because I am nothing like that and you could ask anyone that knows me or my family we are not like that, it just sucks my father had to make this name for himself in the community
Is this not you in the photo?
Attached Images

Old 11-19-2018, 05:23 PM   #53
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
Is this not you in the photo?

Omar, you were here today after the time, the questions were asked. In addition you would of received emails alerting you to the new posts..
OZsExotics

Trader Rating: (0) [Rate This User!]
Last Activity: 11-19-2018 01:54 PM

It would behoove you to answer, Ignoring the questions isn't going to help your new business......

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 11-19-2018, 05:43 PM   #54
ADD Reptiles
Just as a heads up, I am not able to directly respond to Omar due to a restraining order against him. He was personally served with a copy of this order on 1/18/18 so if the account in question does not respond to these new questions I think it's safe to say he might have just remembered this order and the ramifications of breaking it.

Old 11-20-2018, 08:26 AM   #55
Black Adder
Quote:

Just another classic case of attempted deflection!

I am going to go out on a limb and say radio silence this this is due to the fact that the BOI has already seen through this pathetic attempt at a smokescreen.

Old 11-20-2018, 10:53 AM   #56
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 11-20-2018, 10:54 AM   #57
s4sainz
F*** that guy, real piece of sh** , he’s still a chump, no apologies can take back what that druggie pedaphile said to me and his threats towards my little girl. I highly doubt that’s Omar’s son , probably Omar off his crack and heroin; realizing the dumb s*** he did.

Old 11-20-2018, 10:57 AM   #58
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
Just another classic case of attempted deflection!

I am going to go out on a limb and say radio silence this this is due to the fact that the BOI has already seen through this pathetic attempt at a smokescreen.

^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^

I had no doubt!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 11-20-2018, 12:20 PM   #59
Robert Walker
FYI: I was asked by a member to take a look at the account: OZsExotics.
I have done that now. From everything I'm seeing, his story does appear to check out so far. The real Omar Jr. appears to actually be a well rounded, well put together individual loved by his family - they appear to not have much connection if any at all to Omar Sr.

So far, this does appear to be a sad case of a son with the same name suffering for what his father has done. Also, this picture that has been referenced is about 16-20 years old. The person on the right is Omar Jr's mother. I was able to find her and then find the real Omar Jr.

I've asked (OZsExotics) to voluntarily submit his drivers license in private. If he does we can verify the account against the pictures I already have of Omar Jr.
Hopefully he submits his ID.
Attached Images

Old 11-20-2018, 12:27 PM   #60
ADD Reptiles
I'm glad you were able to clear that up Robert, thank you for taking the time to do so. I have heard this side of the story a couple times so if you tell me the story checks out then that's good enough for me. This issue is solely with Omar Sr. and I have no qualms with the rest of his family.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!