Bad Guy Omar Zamudio-Thief Scammer Psycho - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-20-2018, 12:32 PM   #61
Black Adder
It looks like I have to eat my words from a previous post and my apologies to Omar Jr if this pans out with admin( dl provided).
Sure cannot be fun to have a father like that though.

Old 11-20-2018, 12:33 PM   #62
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD Reptiles View Post
I'm glad you were able to clear that up Robert, thank you for taking the time to do so. I have heard this side of the story a couple times so if you tell me the story checks out then that's good enough for me. This issue is solely with Omar Sr. and I have no qualms with the rest of his family.

I truly hope Robert is right......

Nothing has changed here, I still smell a RAT! (the same in one)

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 11-20-2018, 12:36 PM   #63
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by s4sainz View Post
probably Omar off his crack and heroin; realizing the dumb s*** he did.
Every once in a while people with evil pasts decide that they will straighten up and fly right. But those claiming to be redeemed do not start off with a lie.

I too think that this is Omar and not his son, but I don't think he has had some sort of epiphany that is changing his life, I think it is just another attempt to get people to let their guard down so that he can scam them.

Old 11-20-2018, 12:43 PM   #64
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Every once in a while people with evil pasts decide that they will straighten up and fly right. But those claiming to be redeemed do not start off with a lie.

I too think that this is Omar and not his son, but I don't think he has had some sort of epiphany that is changing his life, I think it is just another attempt to get people to let their guard down so that he can scam them.

Exactly! You nailed it Lucille.......

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 11-20-2018, 12:54 PM   #65
Lucille
I did read Robert's post and wanted to acknowledge it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
The real Omar Jr. appears to actually be a well rounded, well put together individual loved by his family - they appear to not have much connection if any at all to Omar Sr.
It seems the purported 'real son' has been a member here for a year while some of this bad stuff was going down, and never thought to help or reach out to the community until he started a business?

Old 11-20-2018, 01:51 PM   #66
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I did read Robert's post and wanted to acknowledge it.
It seems the purported 'real son' has been a member here for a year while some of this bad stuff was going down, and never thought to help or reach out to the community until he started a business?
The account was created 1.5 years ago, but with zero activity until only recently. Even now, only 2 posts total. There are many people who create accounts, abandon them and return months/years later.

I don't know if we have the real Omar Jr. (yet) on the account of OZsExotics, but if we do it is very possible he was oblivious to his fathers dealings here as he himself was not active. Many people, unfortunately, have to be told there is a BOI on them before they even realize it.

Old 11-20-2018, 01:57 PM   #67
Jbabycsx
Just reading through this old thread, you can tell the person texting in the first texts is not the same as the person in the later texts. Their disposition and language is completely different. The first person is barely capable of putting words together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 11-20-2018, 02:34 PM   #68
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD Reptiles View Post
1. First I received comments on our Instagram from an account by the name of "Bradzam" which were very confusing.
2. Anthony confirmed this from emails he had received from the individual from the address allpawsplayground@yahoo.com.
Bradzam: https://www.instagram.com/bradzam/
Attached Images

Old 11-20-2018, 02:42 PM   #69
Robert Walker
Omar Zamudio
ozs_exotics
https://www.instagram.com/ozs_exotics/
Attached Images

Old 11-20-2018, 02:52 PM   #70
Robert Walker
All Paws & Sr.
OMAR ISMAEL ZAMUDIO
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!