Bad Guy Omar Zamudio-Thief Scammer Psycho - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-20-2018, 04:48 PM   #71
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post

Isn't just possible, bradzam just might be short for Brad Zamudio, and isn't just possible, that Brad, Omar Sr. & Omar Jr. are the same in one?

I don't believe every photo on the internet to be true, I use too, Catfish ruined it for me.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 11-20-2018, 05:20 PM   #72
BobO'Booey
I wonder if Christina is in on any of the scams?

Old 11-20-2018, 06:34 PM   #73
Robert Walker
Two people have pointed the finger at the individual on the left. (Based on a 16-20 yr old photo)
The person on the right is the "son" of the "mother" in the middle.

Of these facts, I have zero doubt. I have looked through 150+ pictures of mother & son since birth. There is no doubt they are two separate people.
Who has access to the Fauna account is still to be determined.

As far as the mother goes: she has a long term profession that would require a college degree. Recently married. Involved with girl scouts, etc. I see zero reason why she would have anything to do with this.
Attached Images

Old 11-20-2018, 08:55 PM   #74
ADD Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbabycsx View Post
Just reading through this old thread, you can tell the person texting in the first texts is not the same as the person in the later texts. Their disposition and language is completely different. The first person is barely capable of putting words together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s the same phone number in all the texts...who else would it be? I took this asshole to court. It was him.

Old 11-20-2018, 09:04 PM   #75
ADD Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Two people have pointed the finger at the individual on the left. (Based on a 16-20 yr old photo)
The person on the right is the "son" of the "mother" in the middle.

Of these facts, I have zero doubt. I have looked through 150+ pictures of mother & son since birth. There is no doubt they are two separate people.
Who has access to the Fauna account is still to be determined.

As far as the mother goes: she has a long term profession that would require a college degree. Recently married. Involved with girl scouts, etc. I see zero reason why she would have anything to do with this.
The photo is still relevant because he currently looks like a drugged out, older version of this photo. From what I understand Omar Sr. frequently throws his son under the bus and blames everything on him. They may very well be in cahoots together for all I know but that’s just speculation. My intentions when I wrote this post was to warn the reptile community of Omar Sr’s disgusting behavior in our hobby so that no one else has to suffer from his garbage.

Old 11-20-2018, 11:47 PM   #76
LauraB
Robert, in the future please adhere to BOI rules regarding posting profanities, lest you accrue the same infractions I have in the past.
F#&^^!r needs to be censored. LOL
And I am still on the fence with this one. Still doing my own digging

Old 11-21-2018, 12:03 AM   #77
LauraB
PS ... totally love and agree with your new photo and "stop wildlife trafficking", Robert. So, so sad to see those little torts like that.

Old 11-21-2018, 12:04 AM   #78
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADD Reptiles View Post
My intentions when I wrote this post was to warn the reptile community of Omar Sr’s disgusting behavior in our hobby so that no one else has to suffer from his garbage.
We thank you for taking the time to do this Mike. Thank you for also verifying Omar (on the left) as the one you saw in person again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Robert, in the future please adhere to BOI rules regarding posting profanities, lest you accrue the same infractions I have in the past.
F#&^^!r needs to be censored. LOL
Slipped past me on that one. I might have 30 windows and 10 image files going at once. My bad. I'll give myself an infraction here shortly.

Old 11-25-2018, 05:54 PM   #79
OZsExotics
I am not my father, I’ve barely seen him in my whole life, I was raised by my single mom and when I heard about about all these horrible things that one of my family members did I couldn’t believe it so I apologized for his actions, not mine and I truly am sorry and I understand that doesn’t change anything but unfortunately I do have the same name but I’m a Jr and I don’t want anyone to think I’m my father

If you have any questions feel free to email me at ozsexotics@yahoo.com
Attached Images

Old 11-25-2018, 06:51 PM   #80
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZsExotics View Post
I am not my father, I’ve barely seen him in my whole life, I was raised by my single mom and when I heard about about all these horrible things that one of my family members did I couldn’t believe it so I apologized for his actions, not mine and I truly am sorry and I understand that doesn’t change anything but unfortunately I do have the same name but I’m a Jr and I don’t want anyone to think I’m my father

If you have any questions feel free to email me at ozsexotics@yahoo.com

Omar,
My sincerest apologies!

You're definitely more mature, than Sr. Your mother should be awful proud of you!

Wishing the very best for you and your new business.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!