Bad Guy William Gangemi (at repticon) - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-09-2018, 10:54 PM   #61
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Constrictorfreak View Post
Even had old Taz in the article. That’s a face I don’t miss seeing at Columbia. Is Rance really gonna hang it up?
He has cancel all his shows...

Old 08-14-2018, 08:36 PM   #62
nicmk
I was at the Columbia repticon show on the 11th and 12th, and I got two flapneck chameleons from William/Billy Gangemi (he uses both names), as soon as we were on the way home with them I noticed that the female was licking her lips and yellow puss was coming out but I thought maybe she had just eaten and was just swallowing it. This happened for the second time but again I was optimistic and that she was just processing food, since she was just a little girl. I went to go pick up both of their cages and noticed it again so while waiting I did some research and found out it was a tongue infection, so immediately I took her to the vet and they gave me the same diagnosis. I started treating her right away. I decided that it was a good idea to check my male just in case and sure enough it was the same thing, a tongue infection, that night my female didn't make it.
And upon looking him up I found news articles about him involved in illegal wildlife trafficking.
Article: https://www.thestate.com/news/busine...213374129.html
Here is a statement from that article: In the current case, five other men with S.C. connections have pleaded not guilty to illicit wildlife trading charges and are awaiting trial. Those men are: Joseph Logan Brooks of Holly Hill, Matthew Tyler Fischer and William Martin Fischer of Harleyville, Matthew Harrison Kail of Florida and William Gangemi of New Jersey.
That was just a few months ago!!!
Please be careful where you get your animals from, and make sure you look the people up.

Old 08-15-2018, 09:07 PM   #63
nicmk
I was given a full refund for the sweet babies. He was happy to work with me!

Old 09-15-2018, 02:26 PM   #64
Larandalee
I'm sorry, but if you have been charged with illegal animal import why does repticon still have you as a vendor?

Old 09-15-2018, 02:56 PM   #65
Vorlon1
Because this is AMERICA !
YOU are INNOCENT until PROVEN GUILTY....

IF you don't like it, go somewhere else!

Please....

Old 09-15-2018, 03:31 PM   #66
Larandalee
Lol

But just in case people do believe that, I want to point out that Repticon is a private company. You would think they would want to distance theirselves from him, if not just legally but for their own image. I know he is just a vendor, but still.... I'm OP and therefore biased.

Old 09-15-2018, 06:16 PM   #67
Vorlon1
I don't understand....
What definition of OP do you mean?
I my not be as educated as you I only have two masters degrees...

Old 09-15-2018, 06:17 PM   #68
Vorlon1
I may...

Old 09-15-2018, 06:23 PM   #69
elena
OP stands for original poster. The person who started this thread.

Old 09-15-2018, 06:32 PM   #70
Vorlon1
Thank you.....
No worries....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!