Inquiry Jacob Klein - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

View Poll Results: Jacob Klein - Diamond Python Breeder (Morelia spilota spilota)
Awesome dude - great guy - good experience 1 100.00%
Stay as far away as possible for many reasons 0 0%
Mixed - he is more likely to sell you an 88% or less diamond 0 0%
Never heard of him in the diamond python world, and I know diamonds 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-12-2018, 10:22 AM   #1
MelissaFlipski
Question Jacob Klein

I got in touch with Jacob via Facebook after seeing a post in "Carpet Pythons Trading Post group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/6223...7/?pnref=story.

I am considering buying a 2010 male diamond that he says he's cycled since a yearling for $500 + shipping. (Morelia spilota spilota - 100% - San Diego Zoo x Gary Valle 3)

I can't find feedback on him ANYWHERE. I did contact Greg Heim, since Jacob says he has gotten animals from him in the past. Greg gave a luke-warm to neutral response.

ANYONE? Too good to be true? THANKS!!!

Old 02-12-2018, 07:38 PM   #2
Snake-Queen
I don't know anything about diamonds and their pricing.

If your instincts say it's too good to be true, then it probably is, especially if you cannot find any other info on him.

Old 02-13-2018, 12:02 AM   #3
Insomniac101
I've paid that price for hatchlings. However, he does say that he needs to make room for other animals. Looks like they've been for sale for a couple months, and he has done some price reductions.

If I were in the market, I would probably buy one, and would be sure to use PayPal (as "Goods & Sevices"), for their buyer protection. They are beautiful snakes, at a great price.

Kathy

Old 02-13-2018, 09:48 AM   #4
tim brophy
Greg Heim gave a neutral to lukewarm response? And he purchased from Greg Heim?
What does your "gut" tell you?

Old 12-05-2018, 12:30 PM   #5
Mikesss
I purchased a Diamond Jungle female from Jacob Klein a while ago. The price was GREAT especially for her size. I was a little worried but wanted her for a project. I bought her and she came in packaged very well. She started off eating a little slow to where I resorted in trying a f/t mouse over a f/t rat which I was told she was eating. She ended up taking the mouse then a couple weeks later a f/t rat. Since then she pounds f/t rats with zero issues. I'm chalking the slow feeding response up to a cage change. Now she feeds great, looks great, and has an awesome attitude.

Old 12-05-2018, 01:18 PM   #6
jacob11379
Feel free to give me a call....

You can also follow my Facebook page....

Only Pure Diamond Pythons

209-768-6480
Jacob

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Old 12-05-2018, 01:23 PM   #7
jacob11379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikesss View Post
I purchased a Diamond Jungle female from Jacob Klein a while ago. The price was GREAT especially for her size. I was a little worried but wanted her for a project. I bought her and she came in packaged very well. She started off eating a little slow to where I resorted in trying a f/t mouse over a f/t rat which I was told she was eating. She ended up taking the mouse then a couple weeks later a f/t rat. Since then she pounds f/t rats with zero issues. I'm chalking the slow feeding response up to a cage change. Now she feeds great, looks great, and has an awesome attitude.
Thanks Mike.

Old 12-06-2018, 10:28 PM   #8
DMS Propagations LLC
I produced and raised that Diamond. Both parents were purchased directly from Gary Valle in 2003. It is a outstanding animal. Jacob Klein can be trusted 100%

Sincerely, Dave Sutton

Old 12-10-2018, 07:45 PM   #9
jacob11379
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMS Propagations LLC View Post
I produced and raised that Diamond. Both parents were purchased directly from Gary Valle in 2003. It is a outstanding animal. Jacob Klein can be trusted 100%

Sincerely, Dave Sutton
Thanks Dave appreciate the words....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
breeder, carpet python, carpet pythons, morelia, spilota