Good Guy Chris Dossena (cdossena) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2018, 10:52 AM   #1
Donald C
Chris Dossena (cdossena)

Just finished up a transaction with Chris for one of his eastern indigo's. Could not be happier with the animal and the transaction as a whole. We had a delay in shipping due to a weather event, but Chris was proactive in kepting me informed and was able to ship out at the next available opportunity.

I cannot be a happier customer and would not hesitate to purchase from him again.

Old 05-24-2018, 11:40 AM   #2
cdossena
Donald, thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you. I appreciate your patience dealing with the delay in shipment due to the horrific storm that hit Connecticut. I hope you enjoy him. Eastern indigos are the most fascinating reptile I have ever worked with and owned.

Old 11-14-2018, 11:09 AM   #3
DiabloSerpentino
Thumbs up Agree!

I was just about to start a "good guy" thread for Chris, but because he already has two threads started, I decided to just piggy-back (and bump!) this existing thread.

I just received two Eastern Indigos from Chris, and I have to say... I recently spent as much on ONE Indigo from another breeder as I did for TWO from Chris. Not only this, but the quality and vigor of Chris' animals are superior to the others, despite his repeated apologies for their perceived lack of perfection. I had previously thought I cared about quality, but Chris' idea of acceptable quality, it seems, is WAY above and beyond my own!

Chris has been one of the most fretful sellers I've ever worked with, but I mean this as a compliment! He's a very "cross the 'i's, dot the 't's" kind of guy. He's thorough. Almost TOO thorough, but seriously... If you want to be sold animals from someone who obviously CARES, Mr. Dossena is the guy for you! I can't recall a time I was shipped animals wherein the seller was FAR more concerned about the quality and safety of the animals than I myself was!

It's a shame, but if all sellers were like Chris, there wouldn't be a NEED for a Board of Inquiry.

Old 11-30-2018, 08:43 PM   #4
waldochris
I recently received a beautiful eastern indigo from Chris was very helpful with permit process great looking very healthy an active snake an for fair price am very satisfied. Look forward to doing business with Chris in the future

Old 12-01-2018, 12:10 AM   #5
Its_JoeyHello
Chris is an awesome guy! Helped me out with my pairing this season.

Old 12-10-2018, 07:17 AM   #6
audi
Just picked up a pair of Indigos from Chris, a red-phase male and a black-phase female, super happy with the transaction.

I inquired about an animal from Chris many months ago; at that point he didn't have any available, and said he'd notify me when he did. He followed through and reached out when his most recent clutch had hatched.

Chris provided me with lots of information about the species that I hadn't seen online before. He was honest and forthright, and was very communicative through the whole process from establishing "my" snakes from just after hatching (updates on when they were feeding on their own, sending photos, etc.) through to pick-up yesterday. I drove down from NH to CT to pick them up to shorten their time in transit, and he offered to meet me part way, which he certainly didn't have to do.

He was also very helpful in guiding me through the permit process, which I hadn't done before.

Class act seller all the way. Thanks again, Chris!
Attached Images

Old 06-11-2019, 07:52 PM   #7
acecurl16
I definitely echo all the kind words above in regards to Chris ... I just completed a transaction with him recently with the snakes arriving today all properly packed and shipped safely to me .. they were active, alert, and even better in person than Chris had represented them to be ... I am thrilled with the snakes I received and pleased with all aspects of my experience with Chris! The thing you will notice immediately is that Chris knows about his critters with their care and well-being always being his first and foremost concern ... he asks you questions and has great communication ... he truly wants the best homes for his critters and that is what we should all wish for and want ... responsible and caring people in the hobby! :-)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!