Bad Guy Greg Johnson <wert8hvhhlll@gmail.com> *Scammer* - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-11-2018, 06:33 PM   #11
eyeoftaurus@cox.net
When I saw this thread I just had to add what I have experienced and found out regarding whole thing. Not only do you have to watch out for the name Greg Johnson but there is at least another name Wilson Gran being used and I can only assume even more yet unknown ones. I got the same email question from both senders, "Still up for sale? get back to me with the final price", just yesterday. So I became very suspicious and did a little ISP research on the email address for "each person" only to discover they both have the exact same ISP address. So both emails came through the same computer/router and one can assume both are one and the same person. I sent a little note back to "each" one of them with the attached email trail report showing the deed. Not gotten a response back and don't expect one. If you know where to look, depending on your email program you can find the detailed report of the path of the email along with all the identifying information. To make it easy, here is the ISP for these scamming emails. ISP#- 209.85.220.65 Also note that if someone has more than one router in their home or office the ISP#'s will be almost the same except for the last numbers. I also got an email today from "another person" with the ISP# 209.85.220.41 it maybe also the same person just a different router at same location though can't prove that. But the first 2 I gave with the same number is the same person one in the same. So hope this helps you all and be cautious it is amazing the extent folks will go for a scam.

Regards,

Steven

Old 07-11-2018, 06:50 PM   #12
eyeoftaurus@cox.net
Additional Info

Forgot to mention one thing. This same ISP address of 209.85.220.65 is using multiple gmail accounts. The ones I got from the same ISP# were Greg Johnson (nvirbiseems@gmail.com) and Wilson Gran (wg3138015@gmail.com). Sellers please be aware.

Regards,

Steven

Old 08-05-2018, 01:51 PM   #13
Robert Walker
Thanks Steven and Will for both posting and messaging.
This person attempted another account, caution:

Greg12
Greg wilson
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...690&vmid=35165
wert8hvhhlll@gmail.com

Old 08-05-2018, 01:53 PM   #14
snowgyre
Thanks for posting this guys, I received a message from the account as well. Unfortunately I sent them an email, but if they reply I'll have fun trolling them.

Old 08-05-2018, 02:14 PM   #15
Black Adder
Had three messages this morning, ignored them all as so obviously spam format

Still up for sale?let me know the price.and get back to me via my email wert8hvhhlll@gmail.com

was going to suggest Mods ban this account but I see that has already been done

Thank you before some more gullible person got scammed

Old 08-05-2018, 04:17 PM   #16
Ed Clark
He has been a busy fella.

Yahoo Mail Yahoo Mail

Re: CB 2018 Candy Cane Tessera.2
Yahoo/Inbox

Ed Clark
Shipped to where?
Aug 5 at 1:38 PM
Greg Johnson <wert8hvhhlll@gmail.com>
To:Ed Clark
Aug 5 at 4:02 PM

Am paying by cashier's check so i need your full name and address.I'll add $50 for keeping it in my favor.

--
Still up for sale? get back to me with the final price

Old 08-05-2018, 04:35 PM   #17
venoman1
Angry Greg Johnson

He is currently trying to scam me. He wants to send a cashier's check with an extra $50 "to hold the boa in his favor" SELLER BEWARE!!!!

Old 08-05-2018, 04:39 PM   #18
Serpent Designs
tried to get me also! that dumb MF

Old 08-05-2018, 04:48 PM   #19
venoman1
Greg Johnson

I know idiots like this ruin it for everyone else. We should have to worry about excepting cashier's check or money orders!

Old 08-05-2018, 04:52 PM   #20
Robert Walker
Tried a second account again right now under: wooddonna53@gmail.com
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...r.php?u=185700

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!