Bad Guy Greg Johnson <wert8hvhhlll@gmail.com> *Scammer* - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-08-2018, 04:49 PM   #31
EdwardK
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeoftaurus@cox.net View Post
Plus free 3 day shipping."
If you make them overnight the letter to you particularly via UPS or Fed Ex, it costs them real out of pocket money....

some comments

Ed

Old 08-09-2018, 01:57 PM   #32
eyeoftaurus@cox.net
If you read the whole thread and the few others on this guy and his scam to sellers on here, you will get it. I was simply being facetious regarding the price to and for him and the way of shipping. Because no matter what you tell him he agrees with you with the same responses regardless.

Old 08-09-2018, 04:40 PM   #33
Milesd_87
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeoftaurus@cox.net View Post
If you read the whole thread and the few others on this guy and his scam to sellers on here, you will get it. I was simply being facetious regarding the price to and for him and the way of shipping. Because no matter what you tell him he agrees with you with the same responses regardless.
Ed is referring to telling him(the scammer) to overnight the fake check to you so he'd be out the money on shipping charges not your shipping of the animal to the scammer. I'm sure he read everything as well. Ed is very knowledgeable and helpful on here.

Old 08-09-2018, 08:21 PM   #34
EdwardK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milesd_87 View Post
Ed is referring to telling him(the scammer) to overnight the fake check to you so he'd be out the money on shipping charges not your shipping of the animal to the scammer. I'm sure he read everything as well.
Correct... If more people did it, you'd see a whole lot less of them trying to work the scam...

some comments

Ed

Old 08-10-2018, 04:51 PM   #35
TIBOR PAPP
ok so Greg sent me a ck and heres the proof..he said he wanted to purchase my Boa pair I have listed here on fauna for $1500..this what I got today..

he has text me from socal at least 3 times...lets have some fun!

Old 08-10-2018, 06:10 PM   #36
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIBOR PAPP View Post
he has text me from socal at least 3 times...
Just putting his number is a searchable format:

909-473-5752

Old 08-13-2018, 10:21 PM   #37
tlmoon
how is it that the check came priority mail from Express scripts? Can a scammer use a fake return address on something like this?

It would be great if the scammer was using their real work address and we could tell Express scripts and get the jerk arrested. Sigh. Probably a fake return address.

Old 08-14-2018, 09:34 AM   #38
TIBOR PAPP
he is trying again under another name..here..
Still up for sale?please get back to me via my email and the final price wert8hvhhlll@gmail.com

Old 08-14-2018, 10:53 AM   #39
eyeoftaurus@cox.net
Just wanted to have some fun so looked up the M & T Bank address on the check you got from this scammer. Found that Amherst, NY is a suburb of Buffalo but the zip code given for Amherst is for Rochester, NY. What an idiot this guy is. The Express Scripts, Inc address given is a private home on the NE side of Indianapolis not Express Scripts' real location on the SW side not far from the airport. The payer written on the check is Seashell Painting in Milton, DE an actual real business again unaware their name is being used in this scam. Just thought would share FYI.

Old 08-14-2018, 11:03 AM   #40
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIBOR PAPP View Post
he is trying again under another name..here..
What account? Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!