Bad Guy Greg Johnson <wert8hvhhlll@gmail.com> *Scammer* - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-14-2018, 02:29 PM   #41
TIBOR PAPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
What account? Thanks
from greg to Fred...
fred09
Banned

Name : Fred wilson
fred09 is an unknown quantity at this point
Trader Rating: (0)
66% het blood / albino pair
Still up for sale?please get back to me via my email and the final price wert8hvhhlll@gmail.com
fred09 is offline User's Gallery Forward Message Reply With Quote

Old 08-15-2018, 12:34 PM   #42
geckojustin
He sent me the same email over a gtp I have for sale. I just responded with this email along with the phone number y'all provided.

"Dear "Insert senders IP address here"

"Interpol has recently stepped up its efforts in this area, working with stakeholders setting up millions of classified and other accounts along the Internet. Interpol is working with Internet service providers, software companies, central banks and other relevant bodies to devise solutions to thwart criminals and protect consumers."

"Interpol’s chief initiatives in the area of financial and high-tech crime focus on and due to the nature of your contact with us your IP address and ISP has now been placed into our Tracking Database for further investigations. "

Interpol

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Old 08-16-2018, 02:33 AM   #43
Emery Aranda
He's an idiot. He tried offering me $50 more for a regular red tail i was selling for $70. Like yeah, you just want to pay an extra $50 which is almost as much as i'm asking for the snake for holding onto it for ya? F*** outta here.

Old 09-24-2018, 06:24 PM   #44
yoshi0988
got a multiple email from this guy with same phrase and content, when-ever i put for sale post up.

Greg Johnson
wert8hvhhlll@gmail.com

he is also doing same exact thing with different email address also,

companionavplayt@gmail.com
Faudtrading LLC

i think he made a typo on name that's attached with his second email address.

he forgot to write letter "r" right after F.

Old 10-15-2018, 11:40 PM   #45
David Reid
Tell them you only take $100 cashiers checks, and they have to be mailed separately. That way, he has to mail several of them, using and paying for stamps on each envelope.

Dave

Old 12-02-2018, 01:28 PM   #46
MikeCurtin
Now going by "aburo". Username abro. Account already banned, but putting it out there for search function.

Old 12-02-2018, 01:30 PM   #47
MikeCurtin
Message I just received:
Quote:
Male - $400
Still up for sale?final price and get back to me via my email wert8hvhhlll@gmail.com

Old 12-02-2018, 01:34 PM   #48
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCurtin View Post
Now going by "aburo". Username abro. Account already banned, but putting it out there for search function.
Thanks Mike for connecting those dots. He created that account and within minutes was spamming members of Fauna with similar PMs.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!