Bad Guy The Urban Gecko is threating to sue me - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-09-2018, 02:57 PM   #111
Amelanistic Orca
I’m sure Craig will come thru and tell us he paid Pete Kahl back. I feel good about it.

Old 09-09-2018, 05:29 PM   #112
KenyanPat85
Hahaha he never paid pete back. I can assure you of that...

Old 09-10-2018, 10:37 PM   #113
Sostic
I think I'm just going to drop it.

Old 12-03-2018, 01:12 AM   #114
dusklight
Sam - I am one of the people, if not the first, to have commented on your YouTube videos encouraging you to come to Fauna. I'm glad you did, as the audience here is much wider than on YouTube for smaller channels. I don't think you should allow TUG to bully you but in the end it is about what you're comfortable with. You're young and living your life in anxiety over someone else's shifty business practices isn't right at all.

It's been said before but Craig has no grounds and likely no ability to go at you from a legal standpoint, so please don't let that bother you. Your post here will help future potential buyers to be fully informed of what they're getting into when making a purchase from this company. You did the right thing, and I hope Craig and TUG don't give you any more trouble.

Old 12-09-2018, 07:02 PM   #115
Highball
They inverted the image, that's why the markings on the actual animals right are on the photoshopped animal's left. Correct?

Sounds like they send wrong/misrepresented stuff and just wager that most people won't go to the trouble of fighting to get what they thought they were purchasing. And when a customer does want it righted, they offer credit.

The "animal escaped while I was packing it" thing is so sketch. Wouldn't you call the customer and confirm they want a replacement BEFORE mailing them something they didn't order? Or give them the choice of a refund? Totally sketchy. My guess is that the animal escaping was a lie.

Old 12-10-2018, 12:00 AM   #116
Dro B
If you go to Urban Python and look at the animals it's very clear that the photos have orange added. All the animals look like orange dreams and the ones that actually are orange dreams look like super orange dreams. Anyone familiar with ball pythons will see it clearly.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!