Bad Guy The Urban Gecko is threating to sue me - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-31-2018, 12:52 AM   #31
Crestedlovely
For what it's worth, it does appear to be the same gecko. Their side pattern can change significantly, and so can the dorsum to an extent as they grow. The picture from Urban Geckos appears to be a picture of the gecko when it was younger. While the pattern will change some, the breaks in the dorsum pattern will stay mostly the same shape, just more dilute looking. It's also common for orange pattern to fade into a lighter yellow or cream color. I don't know if the original image is doctored color wise, but it's possible it was that orange at a young age. It's rare that they keep that orange pattern color to adulthood. That said, that base color of the adult should be darker if that original picture was accurate. I'm my experience, bass colors don't lighten significantly, and even often become darker.

Old 08-31-2018, 12:57 AM   #32
Sostic
Also a good point, my photos were from about a month ago while theirs are from at least 10 months ago.

Old 08-31-2018, 02:03 AM   #33
KenyanPat85
Isnt this craig Stewart the same craig from Canada who screwed Mr. Peter Kahl of Kahl reptiles over for hundreds of thousands of dollars?!?!?

Old 08-31-2018, 06:34 AM   #34
bklynsfinest312
that looks like the same gecko to me they deff edited the picture

Old 08-31-2018, 09:27 AM   #35
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenyanPat85 View Post
Isnt this craig Stewart the same craig from Canada who screwed Mr. Peter Kahl of Kahl reptiles over for hundreds of thousands of dollars?!?!?
That’s all I was thinking...

Old 08-31-2018, 09:29 AM   #36
Amelanistic Orca
Does anybody think Craig will come address any of this, LOL?!
Attached Images

Old 08-31-2018, 09:47 AM   #37
Sostic
I had heard about that too. I actually got this email back from him and didn't see it until just now. I was hoping to talk over the phone to resolve this but this is better medium so I'll wait.
Attached Images

Old 08-31-2018, 09:49 AM   #38
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sostic View Post
I had heard about that too. I actually got this email back from him and didn't see it until just now. I was hoping to talk over the phone to resolve this but this is better medium so I'll wait.
Tell him that Tom and Pete have some questions for him, on this website, when you get a chance?! 🤣😂🤫🤝

Old 08-31-2018, 09:55 AM   #39
Sostic
I'm pretty sure when he gets back he'll see the emails and come here right away lol

Old 08-31-2018, 11:05 AM   #40
Amelanistic Orca
There’s no way he will come on here, with those two photos posted!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!